Monday, August 27, 2012

Nappy bed head...

Hey Dolls,

How was the weekend? mine was great..the usual stuff, work, date with the boyfriend, then on Sunday a confirmation of my cousin and then a "Ntenguli" night of my mom's boss daughter with my mom...ever heard on a "Ntenguli" night weye? LOL...neither did I, first time hearing about it yesterday. Apparently ni send-off party after the wedding, so the wedding was Saturday then the send-off on Sunday...it's a Singida people thing, it was really cool tho! the party was amazing I loved the whole utamaduni, the decor was amazing, loved it and Singida girls are so gowjas and they all have these really beautiful thick legs! I took some pics of my outfit but it was dark so quality is not so good but check them out HERE on my facebook page.

This is what I wore today...my hair is really crazy now I know LOL, ntasuka this week naogopa hata kuzichana, I just spray conditioner and run my fingers in it ;)))) I look like I just woke up meiin I blame it all on blue Monday...it's always so hard to dress up on Mondays, to lazy to even accessorize or wear makeup.






I'm wearing: Tshirt ~ made by Africa , skirt ~ Thrifted , belt ~ thrifted , heels ~ Asos, Adidas Cambridge watch ~ Asos 



By the way guys, I did an online interview for another blog at fashionistazdefine.blogspot.com and it's been up for a while but I just saw it today so cool! thank you Juliana! check it out HERE for my views on all things fashion. Also I was honoured with another feature at 8020fashions check it HERE Thank you Shamim!
                                          
             Have a great blessed week Dolls, Hopefully I will have good hair by next post LOL...
                                          

xoxo

Anitha

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Checked out the interview! U sounded great n must say I felt as if i were listening to a radio interview wihile reading.
BLACK is my colour so whatever black thing u put on I love it!!
By the way, U've got excellent English!!
XOXO
........black bird! ....

Anonymous said...

Anitha, hapo ni wapi umepigia picha hizi?ni nyumbani kwenu maeneo ya wapi?nimeona migomba kama vile uko kijijini lakini nashindwa kuelewa ni wapi hivi?

Umetoka vizuri mwaya kwa kweli umeua watu humu hahahahaaaaa wewe bibie unajipenda na kujiweza vizuri.

Elsa said...

Girl this diet thing.. makes your shape lookin gud..

Anonymous said...

Anitha I love you so much...umebadilisha uvaaji wangu, nimeweza kuchomekea suruali these days LOLs, thank you Anitha you are my inspiration. Najifunza uvaaji simple toka kwako mamii.
May the Lord Bless you honey.

Mdau Musoma.

Anonymous said...

Doll,i must say thank u for being such an inspiration on my dressing,i realy love your Simple,Classy,Sassy,Sexy yet Sophisticated looks. I was once so reluctant when it came to color blocking n mixing colors,but as soon as i started following your blog i must admit am enjoying the blocking n am must say its so fun playing with colors.

Doll,yo my fashion Role modal. Xoxo

Anitha said...

Thank you Cynthia

Anitha said...

LoL thank you anony...hapo ni backyard nyumbani kwetu kijichi sisi watu wa Kagera so lazima tu represent na migomba LoL...my mama anapenda sana gardening na kufuga so tuna maua sana migomba trees and kuku bata you name it...our compound is like a forest she loves wild growing trees so its very green kwetu most of the time.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa my dear..

Anitha said...

Awwwww thank you mdau Msoma am so happy to hear that :D

Anitha said...

Oh wow thanks Doll...!!