Friday, August 17, 2012

Fly Butterfly...

TGIF everyone!!

For all those working tomorrow like me :( this is just another day right oh well, I still love Fridays cause it's date night!!.  Rey (BF) wants to go watch the Expendables today so am tagging along as well, it should be a good laugh and I love action comedy, but I want to watch Step up Revolution but he can never sit through a dance movie... if the trailer is anything to go by, it's going to be the sickest dance movie of all time next to dirty dancing, If I wasn't raised to be a white collar employee, I would have shocked my parents and become a pro - dancer LOL, something about a good beat coursing through my veins, pumping in my brain, I just love to dance...oh dreams of the youth *deep sigh*



okay today is one of those days you just don't want to get up from bed, but get up you must. I stood in front of my closet for a good twenty minutes with clothes and shoes scattered all over and nothing seemed even remotely interesting. So I got on the floor did stretches, my crunches and planks...yes I have decided to start exercising again today is day two and am aching and sore all over, no pain no gain...I'm just wondering how long this will last though :P. The skirt am wearing until this morning used to be a dress, a short sheer pretty pink dress, I just love the butterflies on it, it's just so sweet, so I cut off the top part and ta-daa a pretty girly skirt, wore a yellow tank, I went all pink and girly with my long pink cardigan for cover at the office, I forgot to take a picture without it, and my pink bow belt which gives me such a tiny waist plus securing the skirt in place. 

I'm wearing: H&M tank top, Long pink Cardigan and pink bow belt ~ from China, Dress turned skirt thrifted ~ JAMSA, Earring ~ Mr.Price, Gold cuff bracelet ~ Asos, Pink nude platform heels ~ Asos, ZARA Handbag ~ Sassy and classy







Have a great weekend my lovelies...thank you for visiting.


XOXO


Anitha

 PS: Don't forget to check and LIKE out my facebook page HERE , I would really appreciate that and would host the biggest Giveaway if we could get to a 1000 LIKES so please tell your Friends as well.

8 comments:

Subira wahure said...

i love the whole ensemble darling but hiyo skirt ndiyo imenikoshaa...m loving it

Anitha said...

Thanks Subira... :))

Anonymous said...

Waooo i like ur butterfly skirt,yaaan umependeza sana

ANETH GABRIEL said...

Blog yako ni nzuri imekua kati ya blog ninazozipenda, hongera sana pia nimekutumia message kwenye mail yako!

Anitha said...

Thanks Aneth...

Anitha said...

Asante anony...

Elsa said...

Secure the skirt.. lol! One time I found out the skirt is below my belt and it was about to fall down.. Cant imagine at samora avenue walk naked..
Love the whole look.

Anitha said...

Whoooooa hahahahaha uwiii Elsa that wuld have been duuuh!!!