Thursday, August 2, 2012

But I'm a Good Girl...

Hello again...

In case you are wondering about the title, I stole that from one of the songs in the Burlesque movie so don't take it to literally LOL...not that am not a good girl, I like to think of myself as a naughty one as well ;))  little bit of everything but then again that is a matter of opinion...




I bought this nude-pink cardigan with sequins in China last year and I have never worn it before last Sunday...I just never had anywhere special enough to wear it I guess...decided to finally take it out for a spin last Sunday, worn with a cream sparkly top that I got from a friends closet a long time ago and my beloved pleated skirt...have I told you how one time this wind-hazard-skirt pulled a Marilyn Monroe on me and blew up all the way up my waist while I was coming out of church? That is the one time I wished the ground would open and swallow me to never be seen again OMG I have never been so embarrassed in my life I thought I would die!!LOL it wasnt so funny that day though...so now I'm always super careful holding it down when I wear it.



I ordered these asos pumps from asos.com who by the way ship to TZ people and for free!!  I'm not so very impressed with their finishing but they also sell other brands as well and have great sales too, got these in black as well.



I'm wearing: sequined pink-nude cardigan ~ from China, beige shimmering top ~ from a friend, pleated vintage skirt ~ thrifted(Old), Nude belt ~ from china, Pink-nude patent pumps ~ Asos





PS: don't forget to check my facebook page and to LIKE it pretty please! on days when I'm too busy to make a post I usually just upload pictures to the page, also there are some outfits such as my weekend wear that I normally don't blog about but I make sure to upload them to the page so don't miss out. Click HERE

xoxo

Anitha

3 comments:

Elsa said...

A very chick outfit.. Polite in deed.

Anonymous said...

How do you order from asos dear, would love to know. they have some fabulous stuff

La Princessa said...

love the skirt..pleated!