Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Buckle"-Wild...

Hello Dolls,

How was your long weekend?

So I admit Titles sometimes run-away with me and I like being a bit poetic with my titles so eerrrr today it's Buckle-wild , BuckWild as in reference to my double buckle vintage pure leather belt (its so typical mhaya of me to go into long details about stuff LOL) and my buckled bag handles. So this is what I was wearing today...I spent the whole day running around town (in those heels) meeting clients passing by offices, but it was a good day,and am thankful.



I couldn't stand my weave a day longer so I woke up early morning took a razor blade and started cutting it out, I like un-doing my weaves myself that way I don't cut my hair, I feel saloon girls are always in a hurry and they keep chopping hair off when cutting the weave out. I'm pleased with how my hair has grown  (yes it's all mine) I can almost tie it all in the middle now and it's thick and health...and my breakage in the hair-line (the reason I decided to shave all my hair off) is now almost gone...most people say weaving cause hair breakage it's actually not really true for me its been a way to get all my hair plaited and growing underneath, I think if your hair is weak and damaged then breakage will occur, whenever you are doing any sort of braiding or weaving make sure your hair is properly conditioned and protected, deep conditioning often, you don't need fancy hair products on your hair to keep it healthy but you do need to use good trusted ones made for your hair type, try not to heat style your hair too often (even staying under the drier every weak weakens your hair, if you can have the rollers set on your hair and then just walk around your house on your daily routine until your hair air-dried but for goodness sake please don't go to market or anywhere for that matter with rollers on your head LOL), ironing is not an every day thing it weakens your hair so only do it once in while...

I love these shoeeeees!! Steve by Steve Madden "Krystel" pumps ~ Viatuzi July colection




forgive the frowny faces here the sun was hitting me right in the eyes but sun = great pics so I tolerate it for you my lovelies LOL


Cute Mint Dorothy Perkins lace top ~ Bongo Shopaholics, Belt Vintage ~ very old got it in 2006 I think I will pass it on to Alyssa one day :D.

my poor ZARA tote has been resting for some time, the leather is cracking from excessive matumizi I tell you :((


xoxo


Anitha

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw you having lunch today and u.sure did look good

Anitha said...

Awww jamani thank you wuld have been nice to me you

Anonymous said...

MMM huh! wewe mtoto umeniumiza mno jinsi ulivyopendeza jamani!! kuna picha umepigia kwa nyuma basi una wowo imekaa vizuri jamani umetoka vizuri mno.unapendeza sana picha hizo.

Anitha said...

Hahahahahah uwiii anony nimechekaje?? Asante!

Anonymous said...

Luking gud doll,u lost so much weight wht ar u eating or ur in a diet?

Elsa said...

Kho kho kho! I need B kubwa jamani.. Am on interest with that back aka Mgongo..

Lulu Kilonzo said...

You look pretty doll!!! Me like you

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana na unywele umekua fasta sana.

Lilian Tarimo

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Kenyan in Dar said...

If only I had the courage to chop off my hair, alws looking stunning Anitha!!

Kenyan in Dar said...

If only I had the courage to chop off my hair, alws looking stunning Anitha!!

Anitha said...

Thanks doll...- have been on a protein diet this past month with a lot of cheating in between dropped 4kgs but I think I have gained it back by now I have been rewarding myself by eating junk food.

Anitha said...

LoL Elsa ;))

Anitha said...

Thanks Lulu luv...

Anitha said...

Asante Lily...kweli unywele umejitahidi :D

Anitha said...

Thank you anony

Anitha said...

Thanks luv...I never would have chop mine if I wasn't breaking so badly LoL it was bad I was balding

Anonymous said...

baada ya kuangalia hizi pics hadi mwisho ..i ended singing this song...

Brown girl in the ring
Tra la la la la
There's a brown girl in the ring
Tra la la la la la
Brown girl in the ring
Tra la la la la
She looks like a sugar in a plum
Plum plum

hahaha dono why?!!...kwakweli..

Love you anithaa...

JM!

Anitha said...

LoLest JM thank you.