Thursday, August 30, 2012

Black Out...

Hey Lovelies,

How's the week going?

Mine is the usual work work work, my mind is going round and round thinking how am meeting my target this year...lately I have been frowning so much from that  I found tiny wrinkles around my eyebrows and eyes I freaked out and started to seriously consider Botox LOL...I'm kidding!! but I have been trying not to frown since then and been applying a ton of Vaseline intensive care deep conditioning lotion and jelly on my face and especially around my eyebrows...too young to get wrinkles I say nooooo!! I'm I the only one paranoid about aging? I guess it's something every woman goes through especially when you are nearing the dreaded 30 darn it! anyways enough with the ranting...I was feeling like dressing the corporate part yesterday...I love colours but I love an all black outfit once in a while. I got my hair done finally "Afro kinky", a friend of mine always does this hair and she looks really good so I thought I would give it a try as well my biggest worry is how much hair breakage is this going to do, its still too painfully tight to even tie it properly makes my head look bigger than usual LOL.






I'm wearing: Black blazer ~ China, Black pencil skirt ~ Thrifted Karume, Contrast lime green and black ruffled blouse ~ thrifted Karume, Black ALDO pumps ~ New babies from Viatuzi, Brown bag ~ from VJ fashions Sinza, Earrings ~ Cassandra shoppers plaza, Metallic silver skinny belt ~ Thrifted Karume

Most corporate offices especially banks do not allow sleeveless blouses, but you can get away with this one because it's not exactly spaghetti straps and it's structured and appropriate for work but if it's not allowed then always have a clean cut classic blazer around to wear on top, you can take it off after work for happy hour drinks with friends or date with your man and still look chic but not so serious...and that's your 9 to 5 style secret LOL...by the way I got this blouse from Karume last weekend for only 2500/- it's cheaper than my earrings LOL...I wish I could show you guys where I shop in Karume or Tandika most people say they have been there and hawajapata kitu but I go there saa kumi na moja jioni on a random day and leave with about five to ten blouses but problem is its pretty hard kuwaelekeza the tables I go to because the place is very random...hmm am thinking of a solution guys will update you.


did I mention how much I love these shoes? look at those heels! perfect height I could walk all day in these, I need to get Brown and Tan ones asap.


What do you think of my look? do we like? let me hear your thoughts on the comment section, Have a great week my darlings...Don't forget to LIKE the facebook page guys pleaseeeeee!


XOXO

Anitha

14 comments:

Subira wahure said...

i love it

Elsa said...

The look we love..
I think u need to tell us that table. start the direction from nyuma ya kituo lolest..

beaty said...

u'r my'role model,nowdays sichelewi ht kazin coz of finding what i can ware in the office,i match as u match,hd napapenda karume coz of u na bei zao its an believable
keep it up girl...

Anitha said...

Thanks Subira luv...see you 2ow!

Anitha said...

LoL thanks Elsa...kweli hilo neno itabidi niende nipate ramani kamili from pale nyuma ya kituo.

Anitha said...

Awwww thanks Beaty...great to hear I inspire you...am always late coz I can't decide what to wear LoL

Anonymous said...

Nice posed! Nimekumail. Tafadhali tafadhali. Kesho nipo free morning mpaka sa 6 ivii, mda mfupi tu tutatumia ulipo ntakuja ili nipractise.

ANETH GABRIEL said...

Hello anithantony nice pose,!
Nipo free kesho ulipo ntakufata hatutatumia mda mrefu please!

ANETH GABRIEL said...

Anithantony nimekumail, nice pose!
Kesho nipo free hatutatumia mda mrefu. Please please mwenzangu, ni issue ya kujenga.

ANETH GABRIEL said...

Hello anithantony nice pose,!
Nipo free kesho ulipo ntakufata hatutatumia mda mrefu please!

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Anitha said...

Nimeipata my dear no problem.

miss flexycollections said...

You know what, i love the fact that your simple and straight. Karume really works out for me too, ila im sure sio kama wewe lol.
Im serious, please i need to knw the tables bwana, but if its ok with you cud we arrange so we go together some day? coz im working along nyerere road so we can hook up.

Gess i need ur bb pin as well lol.
In short. i salute u n your work felloe blogger

Anonymous said...

You look so georgeous...the blouses without coat...

That real rock!
Dottie always