Monday, August 13, 2012

Animal Instincts...

Hello Dolls,

Hope you had a relaxing weekend...I really wanted to sleep in on Saturday but for some reason Alyssa likes waking up crazy early on Saturdays and Sundays and when she's awake every one wakes up LOL she's the boss and she knows it. so I tried ignoring her but after she jumped on me, sat on my face, tried combing my weave, threw herself about three time wrestling style on my back, when she came back with scissors to give me a hair cut woo I had to wake up LOL besides I had a very important errand to run so it was just as well... 




This was my Friday outfit, I tried to get a new location for the fotos, so we headed to what used to be the cow shed, our house is literally inside a farm/forest my mother is very green, has a green thumb and loves playing farmer at one point we had a couple of cows and goats but then they were a bit too high maintenance we had to sell the cows and our retarded monster dogs killed the goats #true story so now the shade is being broken...I thought it made a rugged background for my look..( yeah yeah I know you guys are bored of the same old same old background har har har ) now if only hyper, naughty daughter didn't insist on being in every foot, so it wasn't a very successful shoot we decided to quit...







I'm wearing: liberatus apparels T-shirt, White skinny jeans ~ from China, Animal print cardigan ~ thrifted, brown skinny belt ~ Mr.price




Bangles ~ from Sabasaba, friendship bracelets ~ from Mr.Price, My new all white Adidas Cambridge Men's watch ~ from Asos...

my love for online shopping grows everyday! if you like boyfriend watches...check out the asos.com men's section I find the women watch section kinda boring...asos carries a lot of brands apart from their own...Michael Kors to Dolce & Gabana.

I really love these Internacionale shoes ~ from Viatuzi, but they are the most uncomfortable shoes I own, but then again if it ain't hurting it, ain't helping hahaha...some blondie said that in that Monte Carlo movie the one with Justin Beiber Girlfriend in it playing a double...aaah Selena Gomez!

Last but not least meet my Dooney & Bourke..all that authentic leather goodness now can you believe I got it at Karume? the leather is in perfect condition...the gold hardware is not faded or scratched..I love love it...my only problem with it is the size...I do like my humongous bags to just throw things in them.


and that's all folks...I promise I will be good this week and post more regularly...and respond on time. Again thank you for the love and the emails.


XOXO


Anitha



8 comments:

Elsa said...

I guess no one is doin anythingbe in strike..
Back to the post, always love the combination of white and brown.. So u look gud bby..

Anitha said...

Hahahaha I think so too...comeone guys am sowwwrryy for neglecting youu!

Thanks Elsa...xo

Anonymous said...

love that bag woman!ve been to karume but ddnt get that much!how do u do it?which times/days do you go?o u have a specific person there?kindly assist! and does ASOS ship to tanzania?
I'm such a fan of your blog!keep it up!

Anitha said...

Hello love...first off thank you, I don't have a specifuc person in karume but I do have tables that I like to visit that have great bags...good bags are usually hung up its next to impossible to find a good bag on the sagura table coz most are damaged junk. So check the hanged ones...the best thing about karume is that its actuaLly very organised and if you take ur time u will notice that there's sides that sell everything the bag vibandas are actually the first rows after the car park...all the way down before you get to the clothes..

Anitha said...

Oh and Yes Asos does ship to TZ, the only tricky part is that they don't ship to P.O boxes so you kinda needed a registered address to shop there...for example I use my office address which is registered but since my company is new there were some delays since the packages actually end up at posta anyways but that goodness one of the guys there took the trouble to track our offices down and eventually found me so now they have my number and they just call me when my packages arrive...but most site and sellers online actually ship to p.o boxes

Anonymous said...

why do i love the 3rd photo from top... :-)


JM!!

Anitha said...

Hahaha :P

Anonymous said...

The shoes.....awwwww!