Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fifty shades of Me...

Hey Dolls,

So sorry I have been so quite lately, I have been so very busy its almost end year and targets targets targets I just cant seem relax enough to post much less be my usual jolly self...I even met a couple of fans while doing client visit who told me they have been checking the blog but there's the same old post from last Friday :(( . If you work in a bank then you totally understand how crazy busy it get nearing end year when you have targets to meet and with me being a newbie and all, meeting targets is a must..so bear with me please!! for those who sent comments to the previous posts, I have not ignored you, the questions or the emails ila am just so swamped wapenzi but I will get back to you as soon as I can in fact Im going to do that tonite, I mean who needs sleep anyways right!? hahahaha


I don't wear pants/trousers often because its so very hard to find trousers that flatter my body type...I hate low-rise trousers, they are just the worst when you have a belly and love-handles and I stay clear of them, I think High waist pants are the most flattering as they create an illusion of a smaller waist for me something low-rise doesn't and also low-rise tend to gap at the back because they have larger waists and I have a little uhmm extra LOL. So when I do find a pair of fitted, high-waist pants in my favourite shade of grey that fits me so well (ofcourse I'm wearing my trusty miracle workers spanx underneath to smooth and flatten things over LOL) It goes perfectly with my sheer plum coloured top with the printed grey rose from Bongo Shopaholics and  I am over joyed!!.wore the look with my grey messenger bag and my newest shoes the Steve by Steve Madden pumps from the Viatuzi July collection...these pumps are The mother of all pumps the patent leather and the sexy V cuts they have on the toes  I just couldn't resist..  



I'm wearing: Sheer printed flower blouse ~ Thrifted (BONGO Shopaholics), Grey High waist pants ~ Thrifted, Grey Messenger bag ~ bought in China, Steve by Steve Madded patent leather "Krystal" pumps ~ Viatuzi, CASIO Watch ~ GAME Mlimani city



                                                                        xoxo

                                                               Anitha

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

U look gud Anitha.

Lilian Tarimo

Elsa said...

Real u look fine.. Love the top very much.. From now onward am startin learn on hw to wear high waist pants.. I donk knw kama nitapendeza ila let me give it a try..

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

Fantastic my dia!

Jenipher

Anitha said...

Thanks Lily..xx

Anitha said...

Thank you anony...

Anonymous said...

Looking good as always Anitha....

Mariam

Anonymous said...

U luk gud anita and ur loosing weight to,ar u on diet?I wanna try tht to plz tel me wht ur eating

Anonymous said...

Anita umependeza plz niambie kibanda gani unananunuaga nguo zko kama wana namba ya simu unpe nwatafte

Anonymous said...

U luk gud anita and ur loosing weight to,ar u on diet?I wanna try tht to plz tel me wht ur eating

Zayn. said...

pretty u mamii, umependeza sana.. i like purple my fav color

Kate said...

exquisite sweetie.....

Anonymous said...

beautiful Anithaaaaaa!!

JM!

Tunny said...

Yaaani,haukoseagi..u olwez luk smart n beautiful..n dnt u worry,we wil bear wit u coz thats wat fans r 4 rite.?!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my own personal site and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thanks!
My web page : 50 shades of grey