Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Water Colours...

Hello Darlings,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend...mine was a busy Saturday as usual, followed by a lazy Sunday...I did manage to get some outfit shots though, so here my Saturday outfit pics thanks to the most patient boyfriend in the world LOL....




This is actually an oversize H&M Tee-shirt dress-top, that I got as a present from a good friend from her Europe vacation...one of the perks of being short and somewhat petite ;) is that I can wear things like these as a dress, I love the beautiful soft peach colour, pastel shades are really my favourite colours they are just so soft and calming...I added a floral pastel coloured cotton scarf and a belt to make it more mature and to spice up the dress, pastel colours beautiful as they may be, need to be combined most of the time, otherwise they can wash you out...I give my legs a break on weekends so sandals are the way to go... 


the "I need to go now" pose...LOL


I'm wearing: H&M Tee ~ Gifted, Scarf ~ Thrifted, Sandals ~ Thrifted, Skinny belt ~ from China, ZARA bag ~ SassynClassy



I got these beautiful Wing earrings at Viatuzi from the new collection.





xoxo

Anitha

8 comments:

Elsa said...

Love the simplicity of the outfit..

Tunny said...

At last umetukumbuka leo..kweli ulikua busy,pole.!nweis,umependeza mwenyewe,me lovs u n the way u dress up.!

Anonymous said...

Hongera umependeza.Napenda jinsi unavyo vaa na jinsi ulivyo ki-asili. (Bi Mkubwa)

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa...weekends I love being casual but still chic

Anitha said...

Thanks Tunny hunnie...yani work is getting me all worked up.

Anitha said...

Awwww asante bi mkubwa...Elsa, Tunny and Mariam am making Bi mkubwa closet VIP naye au vipi?

Anonymous said...

:-)

JM

Tunny said...

Well..bi mkubwa welcam 2 the club.!am so hapy that our family is growing.