Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sun Kissed...

Hello Darlings...

How's your week going?

After my hectic Saturday I had a lazy family Sunday, and by lazy I mean I slept in, woke up late thinking I was going to make it for the second Mass at church only to find out that there was only one Mass last sunday and I was late for it :(( wish I paid more attention to matangazo after the mass...I decided to play dress up and take outfit picture anyways...Tested the hair curler I bought and I think I did pretty good for a first try without burning myself, tried applying false eyelashes I got at Sheer illusion wasn't as successful the glue was already dry, so I went all out on the lippie.



You already know this skirt worn differently on another post click HERE to see the post and this blouse worn before HERE, I wanted to create a different look that will of course feature my new babies that I just can't get enough of, I played with the different shades of blue and green and mint. My cute little bag is another one of my Tandika treasures, a velvet darling with a tweed patch flowers and blue stones with a chain strap that I have been neglecting for so long since it's so small it's not very practical for someone who carries as much stuff as I do in a bag. I piled on minty bracelets to coordinate the bag into the very monochromatic look. My very patient baby brother took the pictures and kept chopping my feet SMH still needs more training LOL...



Printed Skirt ~ Thrifted, Velvet handbag ~ Thrifted, Blue/green ZARA patent leather peep toe pumps ~ Viatuzi July collection

Earrings ~ Cassandra (Shoppers Plaza), Lipstick Diana of London Rosewood ~ JD pharmacy, I need to get my eyebrows trimmed again.







xoxo

Anitha

9 comments:

Elsa said...

Playin with the same colour but in different...? lookin gud.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa mi love.

Anonymous said...

I Loveeee u i mean i do.....will find u once i come back...muah muah

Tunny said...

Aaaawww,so beautiful..the hairstyle ril luks gud on u.!

Anonymous said...

U look sooo sweet Bimdogo...jst keep it up tupo nyuma yako!lol
Thanks for yr request/intension of making Bimkubwa a VIP closet hahaha!!!

Hi guys Elsa,Tunny and Mariam....twende kazi

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa..

Anitha said...

Haha thanks whoever you are...

Anitha said...

Thanks Tunny...sorry for the late reply my VIP

Anitha said...

Thanks bi mkubwa...karibu,