Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rumour Has It...

Hello darlings, did you miss me!?

I have been very busy, stressed, anxious and exhausted this last week that I actually got sick on Tuesday. It happens when I start to over analyse my goals it being mid-year and all, I can be so hard on myself sometimes when I feel I'm not getting things done fast enough. Also the drastic and sudden reduction of my sugar consumption has something to do with my low energy levels but it's time I stop being a food junkie, my weight is slowly getting out of control so am sure once my body gets used to it I will be back to my usual cheerful self, for now am giving myself some tough love (sugar-free, smaller food portions, lots of water) exercise would be nice but let's not get too ambitious now LOL.



I'm wearing my new Tandika purchases, this beautiful mid pencil skirt with the perfect length and this fuchsia silk vintage top total damage TZS 1600/= for both the skirt and top in perfect condition Ha! my ring cost more than the whole outfit LOL. This blouse has a very interesting collar and so many ways it can be worn, and I love the pattern on my new skirt a small break from my usual plain black. I also tried to colour block with the mint/ turquoise which work very well with fuschia and I wore nude pumps instead of my go-to black pumps another break from my usual matchy-matchy and I like. It's always good to try something different out of your comfort zone, speaking of which I'm getting a new hair colour this coming weekend Yeeey! my hair is growing very fast...the question is whether to relax it or to just leave it natural?



I'm wearing: Vintage Silk fuchsia Blouse ~ Thrifted, Vintage pencil skirt ~ Thrifted, Turquoise beaded necklace~ Viatuzi, Silver bracelet and ring ~ from sabasaba, beige pumps ~ Viatuzi





As much as I love thrifting at Karume because it's organised and everything is on tables, most of the clothes are from Korea where quality is not usually the best, Tandika on another hand is so very disorganised, messy and not for the faint hearted but it's the only place you get true Vintage stuff I mean really vintage stuff and in great condition with some needing a little TLC and at ridiculous prices!! can't wait to show you the rest of my purchases but for a sneak peek head over to my facebook page at www.facebook.com/AnithasCloset and don't forget to LIKE it for update of all my new posts, my styling client's new looks, my favourite blogger's looks, what's currently inspiring me, my new purchases and all the outfit pics I don't post here on the blog.

                                                xoxo

                                        Anitha


31 comments:

Elsa said...

U look super freshh..
When I saw first couldn't imagine the way skirt is look like, the closer pic make me say wow.. The nicest pencil skirt.. I ask you where could I get pencil skirt u never reply..

Anonymous said...

Anitha...this is so unfair...i have been visiting here fifty times a day hoping you will post something new just to find out the same headline "Once in a blue Moon"....and you know what.. i had not only blue Monday but blue Tuesday,Wednesday and half of Thursday....now i can move on and have normal full Thursday and Friday after the update...LOL...

I am so addicted to your blog and words can't explain enough

Thanks for updating...

Mariam

Anonymous said...

Anitha i real need ur pin if u dnt mind mine z 278c3371

Anonymous said...

hapo chacha bi mdogo umenipataje???wow you look so pretty jaman alafu mmmmh mashallah! kesho want to ware like u as i told u m learning through you and cant imagine m 40yrs hahaha nachanganyikiwaje unavaa vizuri sana sana kiheshima n unakubalika na kila age. go go go go girl!!!!God bless u

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa hun...my dear I always write where my stuff is from on the post. Like this one is from Tandika doll...but if you dont like kusagura you can get good pencil skirts at Manyanya and Makumbusho.
Xx

Anitha said...

Awwwww Mariam you made my day thats so sweet you are officially the closet VIP LoL! Thank you doll I promise to update regularly from now on.

Anitha said...

Done just added you!

Anitha said...

Hahahaha Asante bi mkubwa nashukuru jamani ila wantisha sasa ntaogopa kuvaa kimini hehehe. Asante sana.

Anonymous said...

anitha!

JM

Duchess Gabrielle said...

I looove pruple. It look awesome on you. Girl you can work a huge bag...and your hair looks great!

Anitha said...

Thanks Gabrielle...I wish i culd style natural hair they way you do you have fun with yours, its so very hard to style mine. Am thinking of a weave already LoL

Anither said...

Everytime I read about the great purchase you make at Tandika and Karume i keep on telling myself Im gonna go there and do massive purchase, I was there once and all i ended up to get was flu and tired legs, I so dont like diorganised stuff but I like the stuff u get there and prices are amazing. I love love love this look.

Anonymous said...

i love the idea of me being "closet VIP"..LOL u made my day...

Mariam

Anitha said...

Thanks Anither...a lot of people say that i guess thrifting takes a bit of know how and passion for it. Which is why am thinking of starting a section for thrift stuff i get that I will be selling at very reasonable prices plus styling ideas

Kenyan in Dar said...

Yeah! I love the idea of a thrift section Anitha!!

I would gladly accompany you to the thrift market, so keep me in the know.

About your hair hon, leave it natural. There's so much material out there nowadays on how to maintain natural hair so you will do just fine.

Anonymous said...

wala usihofu bi mdogo mbona ata min huwa tunatinga?mara moja si mbaya. hand bag zako dogo zanikata maini wapi napata pls...

Anonymous said...

u are such a down to earth person anitha....u wil go very far with this atttitude of urs....u are something very fresh among a lot of blogs i know....hongera sana for good updates. keep up being you....

Tunny said...

The thrift section is a gud idea..also it wil b easy 4 us 2 get styling ideas frm u.btw,wen ur going 2 tandika,let mi knw so that we go 2getha n i get the beautiful stuffs lyk urz jaman..u rily luk so beautiful n smart,thats a sincerly complement frm my heart.!

Tunny said...

Pole pia kwa kuumwa but i du hop u r duing fyn nw..n dnt stress urself that much mydia.!

Anonymous said...

Hi ...Doll

I love this combination..fuschia color...

Is just rocking...xoxoxoxo

Yaani huwezi amini...unafunika...ktk game lauvaaji...
bravo!
Dottie

Anitha said...

Am so behind with my replies now...BB is letting me down a lot. I have put a little relaxer now for the weave but it still has the natural texture...Will keep you in the loop...unfortunately i like to thrift spontaneously so I never have a specific tim whenever am. In the mooood

Anitha said...

Hahaha Asante bi mkubwa...hiyo pochi ni ya ZARA niliagiza kutoka zara UK.

Anitha said...

Thanks Anony, I truly appreciate that.

Anitha said...

Thanks Tunny! Email me your contacts basi so I can let you know when am going there. But most of the time I go thrifting whenever the mood hits me...I think I get cute stuff when I didnt plan

Anitha said...

Thanks Tunny!

XO

Anitha said...

Thanks Dottie wat a compliment! Am so flattered

Anonymous said...

You look much younger, happier and fresh with your natural hair..(rasta too)

Anonymous said...

Anitha kweli unajua kupangili nguo zako ukapendeza, naomba pin yako basi nitakutafuta tukasagure wote

Anonymous said...

im totally new here,u just made my evening today for all thz WOOOW pics,gal can i get ur contact so we go 2gether for sagula-sagula?my email aza_jafa@yahoo.co.uk

Anitha said...

Thank you...

Anitha said...

Thanks anony...my email address is on the top right corner of the blog. Drop me an email