Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mommy Dearest...

Hello Dolls,

I know I have been really lazy with posting lately forgive me my darlings work stress is getting to me, working against Targets are no Joke eeh...but today I thought If I don't post anything my Closet VIP Mariam may suffer a meltdown LOL...so this one is for you Mariam!

Today is a super special day to me because my darling daughter started school today, well actually it's day-care but am calling this the memorable first day of school. This is a major step for us, because am one of those over-protective, paranoid mothers and because of that my daughter is a true mtoto wa mama so imagine leaving her with strangers for the first time it's no easy task...I was so anxious I couldn't even sleep properly last night due to the excitement of it, all but mostly knowing how my daughter can throw the most loudest of crying tantrums you would not believe possible on such a tiny person LOL...but at the end of the day I think she will love it, better than staying at home with dada watching African Magic and back to back Bongo Flava all day next thing you know she starts dancing Kiduku and cursing God forbid LOL...


Bi mkubwa that kimini we talked about ndo hikii LOL...







I'm wearing: my new thrifted blouse ~ Tandika, Thrifted skirt ~ Mabibo (Old), NINE WEST red patent pumps ~ Viatuzi, ZARA handbag ~ via Viatuzi, all my accessories are handmade Pakistani silver from SabaSaba tradefair





my heart...obsessed with her Hello Kitty bag now she has something to drag around thats not my handbag so am relieved!


Oh Yes I met a couple of blog fans this week so sweet of you guys to call me out and introduce yourself makes me feel really good so to Dorothy and Agnes It was nice meeting you ladies!! I have been a bit slow in replying to comments but I do reply to all comments you leave on my post so be sure to check them out for the replies my blackberry seem to have better faster internet reception when am at home or in town. The clutch GIVEAWAY is ending this week so if you havent entered well dakika za mwisho hizi!


                                                              xoxo

                                                       Anitha

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

,,the 1st and 2nd photos anithaaa!!
..the 5th one oohhh..i smiled

JM!

Elsa said...

What u want me to go in strike again? So this post is dedicated to Mariam only? Let me tell my gate man to find a rope am gona hang my self my be u will put a post dedicated to me by then I wont be around..

Girl ur simply gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

this blog naipenda sana jamni,unavyo vaa na kupendeza natamani sana,thanx kwa kuwa kupitia kwako najifunza tips za jinsi ya kuvaa kwa ofisi.
urz
lily

Anonymous said...

this blog naipenda sana jamni,unavyo vaa na kupendeza natamani sana,thanx kwa kuwa kupitia kwako najifunza tips za jinsi ya kuvaa kwa ofisi.
urz
lily

Zayn. said...

i real like this blog, thx a lot Anitha for this, atleast i get some ideas on how to dress simple and smart to the office,

hongera to baby Allsya on her day one to school.. big up galfriend.

Anonymous said...

I really admire u Anitha.Mimi niko almost same figure na wewe,so asante sana,napata tips za kuvaa.
Dorothy

Anitha said...

Hahaha ;P

Anitha said...

Hahahaha the next one is yours Elsa and you also get to be closet VIP...Thank you Doll.

fancyface said...

Aww!ur little angel is adorable n u look stunning..I saw u at Tausi fashions in mlimani city bt couldn't say hello,its kinda hard for me to say hello to strangers lol!And guess how I recognised u?Its bcoz I saw u carryin ur huge Zara handbag,lolz!

Anonymous said...

Wow Bi mdogo u look soooo nice..ni hivi umefunika mbaya. yah tht kimini is fab bi mdogo mbona mwake humo!lol. hongera sana jst keep it up ur going higher in fashion kwakweli..one thing i like from you; your so natural.na mjukuu naye yupo juu juu juu!

Anonymous said...

Anithaaa!!!....OMG...thanks for the special post...was away, had to attend a funeral and it was very remote...no internet no nothing...i actually melted for not being able to view my best blog....YOU REALLY LIFTED MY SPIRIT FOR THIS POST, Thanks Anitha...One of this days we will have to meet in person.

Elsa you are the next closet VIP...lol..

Mariam (Closet VIP)

Anitha said...

Thank you Lily...nitumie pics zako basi for the facebook page.

Anitha said...

Thanks girlfriend...xx

Anitha said...

Thank you Dorothy...am so happy to hear that I inspire..xx

Anitha said...

Hahahaha OMgosh jamani I dont bite LoL and I love meeting my readers...Thanks you fancyface

Anitha said...

LoL...glad you like it doll...got make my VIPs happy ;))))

Anonymous said...

Hello Doll!

Umependeza mwali...
I could not imagine in that red schoes!
Huh...

Umetokelezea..
Always Dottie

Anonymous said...

Ooh Asante sana for the 1st impression face to face encounter at saba Saba...i was happy as well...You got the same face (smiling) as here in ur fav blog...

Keep it
Always
Dottie