Thursday, July 26, 2012

Memoirs of a Geisha Girl...

Hello darling readers,

Just a quick post of my Monday outfit wearing a top that I have had since my second year in college that's about 9 years ago!! which makes me ancient and a hoarder and I'm not parting with my beloved blouse anytime soon LOL...it doesn't fit me like it used to, my waist line is definitely thicker than it used to be LOL ...but the best thing about kimono/wrap type tops is they are adjustable. This top is all my favourite trends in one pastel colours - check, peplum - check and pleats - cheeeeeck !..proof that new trends are just recycled old trends.




I decided to wear muted colours top to bottom monochromatic style which is usually not so very smart with muted colours since it may make you look tired and sloppy so I added my statement choker necklace and my cuff to add some drama.

I'm wearing: Thrifted kimono style top ~ Very Old, Caramel Skirt ~ Thrifted, ZARA bag ~ SassynClassy, Beige Internationale patent pumps ~ Viatuzi, Choker necklace and cuff bracelet ~ Viatuzi, Casio Watch ~ GAME, Aldo Sunglasses







                                                                    XOXO

                                                               Anitha

8 comments:

Elsa said...

I like it..

Subira wahure said...

lovely 10/10

Anonymous said...

I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. I like your writing style.

Anonymous said...

looking good in pastel...and i love the idea of monochrome...you did justice to it.

And i second the third comment...your writing is catchy and jolly good....girl you have many talents

Mariam

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa..

Anitha said...

Thanks Subira! Wow

Anitha said...

Thank you anony...glad you like it I worry that I write too much sOme time hehehe...

Anitha said...

Haha Thanks Mariam...