Friday, July 27, 2012

It's All or Nothing...

Hello Dolls,

TGIF!!

You all know by now that I just love Fridays right? but then again who doesn't!?

But this particular Friday morning I found out that I have lost 2kgs this week Yippeeee!!!...all the suffering I have gone through this week cutting out sugar and carbs seems worth it (there has been a lot of cheating in between tho hahahaha)...It's not that I have a problem loosing weight I just have a problem staying on the straight and narrow when it comes to food..especially when am on a diet that restricts my sugar and carb intake all the good stuff am addicted to...To celebrate the 2kgs loss I went Colour Crazy with Neon brights... 




...This green top is 100% pure silk a present from my mother, I can't remember when exactly she gave it to me but I just have never worn it before, it's a bit big on the cups and am not so gifted on the bosom area, once I put the the top on I instinctively went for all the matching items I can't help being matchy -matchy LOL. I added new Neon pink pumps which are so very comfortable and so bright and match my nail polish (details,details) a multicoloured bead necklace I got from an accesories shop in quality centre a couple of months back which incidentally matches my multi-coloured spikes bracelet I got at Mlimani city to pull the whole look together.


I'm wearing: Lime Green Cardigan ~ Thrifted (Karume), Green Silk colour blocked top ~ Thrifted, Talbot petites Taupe pants ~ Thrifted, Neon yellow belt ~ BongoShopaholics, Neon Pink Lipsy pumps ~ Viatuzi July collection, Zara Tote ~ SassynClassy, Bracelet ~ Hollie Wood MlimaniCity, Beaded-braided necklace ~ Quality Centre 







All pictures thanks to Suzy my sweetest colleague, How I will miss you...sob sob sob...

                                                  Have a lovely weekend lovies...

                                                                   xoxo
                                                      
                                                           Anitha

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never disappoints me...you know what Anitha!!!...our outside reflects our inside...and just by looking at you, one can tell a lot of good stories about you...

Mariam (VIP Closet)

Anonymous said...

First of all i Love your blog. however this outfit is a no no... there is so much going on, or maybe its the top and the sweater or the colors... something is wrong.

Sorry ....i still love your blog )

Elsa said...

CEO her self.. I dont see baraza lako la mawaziri.. Where are they, Miriam, Bi mkubwa..??
Lookin fine dear.

Anonymous said...

m very happy to see your article. Thanks so much and i am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Lulu Kilonzo said...

You look pretty Anitha. And you know what, ulipokuja ofisini wadau wote walifurahi maana umefanya kila mtu anaenda Tandika na karume kutafuta viwalo, na people are changing day by day tumeanza kwenda kwenye cheap thrifted outifit kuliko kwenye zile expensive one. UMETUFUNDISHA kitu kizuri sana, watu sasa wanavaa na wanapendeza at a very cheap price. Stay blessed Anitha

Anonymous said...

U luk gud anita,ningependa mnielekeze ilo duka la tandika na karume na mm nkanunue lulu?cz I spend money buying expensive things plz reply

Anitha said...

Aawww thanks Mariam wat a sweet thing to say...thank you.xo

Anitha said...

LoL thank you I think...

Anitha said...

LoL thanks Elsa...

Anitha said...

My email is on the top right corner of the blog anony...

Anitha said...

It was nice to meet you Lulu ...Thank you and its so very gud to hear am inspiring...I started the blog so women on a budget can also know that it doesn't have to cost a fortune to look good there are some amazing good quality things in mitumba and cheap too. So thank you hunie

Anitha said...

Thanks anony...Tandika is a very messy place kusagula mpaka upajue vizuri I don't shop kwenye vibanda I prefer kusagura kwenye meza na chini...kama si mpenzi wa kuchagua chini hutopata...Karume ni pazuri zaidi kwani kumejipanga vizuri ila sina mtu au kibanda specific huwa naenda.

Anonymous said...

This clothes is xoxoxoxoxo

I dont have words to coments..that neone...real kills

Always
Dottie