Monday, July 2, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon...

Hello Hunies!

How was your weekend? did something fun? I had a fun filled weekend, went to sabasaba with a friend on saturday and we got some interesting accesories, I also met a client for wardrobe consultation/styling it was exhausting but so very satisfying I can't wait to see how she will look. On sunday me and Alyssa did brunch with the girls and kids we ate way too much and I forgot to take outfit photos :( 

This was my friday outfit, spring summer season has been full of florals and pastels but also crochet lace, eyelet and cut-outs have been everywhere from Louis Vuitton to H&M, so when I saw this peasant blouse at a thrift shack in my street with it's lace cut-outs I had to get it . It has a very deep V-neck at the front that I would have had to wear a vest with it, so instead I wore it backward so now the V is on the back showing off some skin ;) wore it with white skinny jeans and faux pearls.




I'm wearing: Thrifted cut-out reasant blouse, white skinny jeans ~ China, ZARA tote ~ SassynClassy, Dororthy Perkins Tan pumps ~ Viatuzi

PS: The results for the Tanzanian Blog Awards are out and am proud to announce that we are second place on the the Best New comer blog 2012 category so Yeeeeeeey!! thank you all so much for voting...Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

xoxo

Anitha

17 comments:

Elsa said...

Are you loosin some weight or my glasses lie my eyes? If its true am glad..
tHe top do you a justice I love colours jamani.. Me love it kwa saaaanaa.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa...hahaha I think its just the picture am getting bigger everyday. Its the spanx that keep everything in place hahahaha! Thank God for spanx.

Tunny said...

Yeeeey,not so bad being in a 2nd plec,nxt tym around we wil b the winners..btw,i love the outfit.one can nt tel if its worn backwards,it luks so goood.!

Anitha said...

Thanks Tunny....Yeeeey indeed!!! Xo

Anonymous said...

next time we are number one....i love the blue color...looks good on you....
Spanx can do wonders....holding everything in place is the way to go

Anitha said...

Its no wonder the style network named spanx as the number one fashion item of the decade...Thanks doll!!

Anonymous said...

Hey anitha, we miss you a lot you have been slow in updating pics jamani

Anitha said...

Hey doll...I know I have been so slow lately! Bare with me just been so busy lately. But check my facebook page I update it on daily basis with outfits I don't blog about.

Kenyan in Dar said...

Yippeee!! For sure next time this will be the best blog!

Loving the details on the top hon.

Keep rocking!

Anonymous said...

wats ur facebook page pls

Anonymous said...

wats ur facebook page pls

Anonymous said...

wats ur facebook page pls

Anitha said...

Thanks doll. Xx

Anitha said...

www.facebook.com/Anithascloset

Anonymous said...

Anitha mdogo wangu,mbona hakuna new pics m yor fans...i do learn to ware from you baby

Anitha said...

So sorry my dear I have so busy lately...ila ntapost leo please check and LIKE my facebook page huwa napost pics everyday there. Go to www.facebook.com/AnithasCloset

Anonymous said...

Anita, what are spanks and where i can i get them? i have got a big tummy, and have control pants, unfortunately,i am really flat at the back and when i wear the control pants, they control both the front and the back Do they sell the control belts kwenye mitumba, zile zinazobana tumbo tu hazifiki matakoni