Friday, July 6, 2012

Blue Lagoon...

Hey dolls, TGIF!!!

The weekend is finally here!! This is a super quick post guys gotta run this is one busy busy Friday. So today am wearing my other new purchase from Tandika, this beautiful print skirt in the softest fabric. I am really into the mid-length skirts trend right now so anything with this length is definitely a Yes to me I feel taller in them and that's good since am so very short *sigh*...it's a bit big on the waist will have that fixed soon. Oh yes before I forget there's a SabaSaba sale at BongoShopaholic today starting at 1pm up to 7pm in the evening so hurry there and get your thrift On!!







I'm wearing: H&M tank top, Printed skirt ~ Thrifted, Candie's Blue Suede peeptoe heel ~ Gifted, ZARA tote ~ Viatuzi, Necklace ~ Mr.Price (old)




More tomorrow...


xoxo

Anitha

6 comments:

Elsa said...

Them colours as niceeeee.
Wish this could be ward on Monday to make sence on Blue monday.. But I forgote me and Anitha as long we have new thing in, we cant resist to wear it..

Anitha said...

LoL Elsa...you know!!! Kiherehere kimenishika but this outfit wuld have been inappropriate for monday in my office its more a friday thing but will wear the skirt again with a more corporate edge

Anonymous said...

in love with the whole look...

Mariam

Tunny said...

The shoes n the necklace..oo mai oo mai..madly inlv wit them.!

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam VIP wangu ;))

Anitha said...

Haha thanks Tunny.