Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Black and White defined...

Hey Dolls,

Wanted to share with you my Blue Monday outfit, I always lack inspiration on Mondays and am usually so tired!! yesterday was no different I had a tiring but exciting weekend and as a result I was sleep-walking all day and my face well you can see from the pics how puffy it looks LOL..it's a gud thing I had some new stuff to wear other wise I would have thrown everything out of my closet to the floor...I got a new white T-shirt at sabasaba from Liberatus Apparel a small local company that sells T-shirt find them HERE I have said it before and will say it again a basic white Tshirt is a wardrobe essential every woman should have they just go with everything and can be dressed down or up with the right accessories. 



I'm wearing: White Tshirt ~ Liberatus Apparel, Black pencil skirt ~ Thrifted, Ben de LISI Necklace ~ Viatuzi, Ninewest Leopard pony hair pumps ~ Viatuzi, Quilted chain strap bag ~ Thrifted Karume



and am happy to welcome a new pencil skirt to the family that I got last week at Karume...this skirt is definitely my favourite now, the fit is just so good I feel slim in this skirt and best part is it has pockets...I also got this bag at Karume in perfect condition. Mitumba bags due to packaging are mostly usually damaged in one way or another but there ones that getaway and these are the ones I look for...I literally turn a bag inside out and when am sure its not damaged or discoloured and if it's something I can clean out or fix and that's when I buy it...I use the same method when buying clothes...







xoxo

Anitha

11 comments:

Elsa said...

You knw what.. I use to see u in colours so today u put black and white seems like ur coming from hospital real. Umepooza sana dear..
Anyway I understand coz last blue monday for me I wear something crazy kila mtu alijua nimeamka kwenye trash.. Hate mondayss.

Anonymous said...

I know how Mondays can be...sometimes our inner mood can reflect our out appearance...so i am not blaming you...i know you know how to dress, so its ok once in a while not to dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy...
So the look is ok.

How are you Elsa?

Mariam.

Anonymous said...

anitha umependeza sana pochi hzo zinauzwa bei gani? nahitaji

Elsa said...

Am gud Mariam,as far weekend is near very happy.. How are my dear.. Anitha pls inbox me full name of Mariam hahahha.. We can hook up lol..

Duchess Gabrielle said...

The leopard print pants just bring this outfit home. It's so sleek and minimalistic. Your shoes add the perfect uuumph!
Great work look.

-- Muthoni
FashionBeautyInsight

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Such a simple and classic look!

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl 

Enter the Confessions Of A City Girl x PrintRunner Giveaway- only two days left!

Anitha said...

LoL Elsa...sorry for the late response. Been under the weather this week that time of the month ;))

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam...my VIPs getting along so well I see Elsa n Mariam LoL.

Anitha said...

Asante anony...pole kwa kuchelewa kujibu but kama hiyO unaweza pata kuanzia 15K mpaka 20k karume nzuri sana

Anitha said...

Thanks Sherine!

Anitha said...

Thanks Gabrielle