Monday, July 16, 2012

As the Flowers Bloom...


...So does my love for you

Hello Dolls,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I had an interesting weekend  enuf said ;).

I also got my weave repaired into a more fuller look at the top I didn't like how flat it was at the top and I also added more dark hair on the top and lighter at the bottom for an ombre effect ...for those who have been asking about my hair it's Premium Too extensions in number 1B and 2 that a friend of mine sells, she's currently out of stock but she's expecting new stock in two weeks so will let you know...she's way more affordable than any shop in town...




This was my Friday outfit, I finally got to wear my floral blazer from Karume...it's just perfect for the weather we are having now and so bright it just instantly brightens up your mood, so to keep the colours vibrant I went with white skinny jeans a.k.a the only pair of jeans that still fit me without jumping up and down and my off-white oversize quilted bag which really needs to get out more such a shame to keep such a beauty unused. This jeans are such a big fit that I can zip them without getting a muffin top, well the spanx help haha and I can tuck in my tank top (have I mentioned how these tanks are probably the best investment I ever made since they just go with everything Gosh!) am also wearing my pink jelly belt that I got from Karume same day I got the blazer...I wore these simple cute loafers during the day at work and changed into my heels for a dinner with friends.


I'm wearing: Thrifted floral blazer ~ Karume, Blue Tank top ~ H&M, White no brand Skinny jeans ~ China, Pink Jelly belt ~ Thrifted Karume, White chain strap quilted leather bag ~ Thrifted Karume, MissKG hot pink platform heels ~ Viatuzi








All accessories Pakistani handmade jewellery from Sabasaba





Have a blessed week lovies

xoxo

Anitha

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaahhaa wish i could see you jumping when wearing them , ha ha, fun of u, u look good my dear , speaking of spanx where can i get them I real wish i could have them , please help

Elsa said...

Lookin colourful.. That very casual friday..

Anonymous said...

...u r killing me!
everything!

JM!

Mkami said...

looking gud,i like the colours...aiseh u r adorable

Anonymous said...

OMG!!...girl you a really fashionista...you have a very sharp brain and i am not sure if you know it...you can bring pieces together and make good combinations out of it....I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BRAIN....the look is to die for..

Mariam

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!. I suggest next time u try black/brown bag.

Rehema

Anonymous said...

You look good...casual, smart, hot, trendy...bla blaa....oohh and sexy. Am thinking, i must be jealous! eeiish woman, sijui i get u as my personal stylist??
now, a favour here please. where do i get spanx in dar. darling i need them in dozens. asantee...

LeYlAh said...

OOhhh my u kill me! umependeza sana

LeYlAh said...

OOOh my u look good with everything daah..

Leyla Aswile

Anitha said...

Hahaha...my spanx wear oldered from a friend UK so far she doesn't have a shop here.

Anitha said...

Thanks Casual...

Anonymous said...

jamani kama katoto...

Anitha said...

LoL jamani m-mama mzima