Friday, June 22, 2012

Your Love is my drug...

Helloooo everyone!



You can tell am in a super good mood today! and it's because I just found out (very late SMH) that thanks to you my darling readers and your nominations, I'm on the final five blogs competing for the Best Newcomer Blog 2012 on Tanzanian Blog Awards.com!!!!! how awesome is that? I can't thank you enough guys, even if we don't win we still did it!! but I still need your votes once again guys so please go vote HERE It would mean a world to me.

On to the outfit, by now you know how I really love vintage kind of clothing, mainly cause they look so lady-like, they are different and unique. I found this vintage skirt about two weeks ago when I took a friend shopping at Karume, it was love at first sight. I love the fun colourful floral print and the Mid calf length and I especially love that it has pockets. Wore it with a bubblegum pink tank top and added the navy blue shirt for cover at the office and added my new platforms for a touch of modern. when wearing vintage stick to one item at a time, you dont want to look like you are lost in the 80s hahaha, wear one vintage item keep the rest modern for a timeless chic look.



I'm wearing: Vintage Skirt ~ Thrifted, H&M Tank top, Van Heusen Navy Blue shirt ~ Thrifted, MissKG Fuschia Platform pumps ~ Viatuzi, Grey messenger bag ~ from China


 






I have finally decided on a giveaway and I will post it tomorrow on the blog so watch this space (Yes I am shamelessly bribing you LOL).

Also Please take a minute of your time to vote for anitha's closet blog here  at http://www.tanzanianblogawards.com/  on the "Best Newcomer Blog category" it's only one click and you are done!!

                               Thank you and Have a great weekend!!

                                                       xoxo

                                                 Anitha




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umependeza my dia ulivyovaa na shati ndo umeonekana mdada zaidi,nimependa muonekano wako wote kwa ujumla.

Lilian Tarimo

Elsa said...

Colorful me love it kwa saaaaannaa..

Kenyan in Dar said...

Vibrant colors!

Congratulations on being top 5! We will win this one, gathering friends to vote:-)

Looking forward to the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

U have our votes u dnt av 2 wory.Cant wait 4 the "giveaway" lol..

Anitha said...

Asante Lilian.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa!

Anitha said...

Thanks Kenyan in Dar!

Anitha said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

i lil lik tha way u dress

Anitha said...

Thank yoU