Thursday, June 21, 2012

I like mine with Mustard...

Yellow everyone...hahaha

Guys I want you to meet my new favourite dress!! I got this dress on sale in China last year and I wasn't really that crazy about it except for the colours and the collar design but after some minor alterations kwa fundi it's now perfect! I paired it with my favourite faux pearl white belt and all faux pearls jewerly.







This is my most treasured belt, covered in pearls, secured by gold chains very impressive craftsmanship.



I'm wearing: Korean Brand dress ~ From China, Handbag (OLD) ~ Thrifted, Faux pearls white belt ~ Thrifted, Scarf ~ Borrowed from Mama, Brown Dorothy Perkins pumps ~ Viatuzi

xoxo


Anitha

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yellow mzuri mzuriii!!

JM

Anonymous said...

Looking fresh and clean.....

Mariam

Elsa said...

Niiiiceeeeeeee.. Love em colours

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I love yellow,I definetly love love love em dresses!beautiful

Anitha said...

Thanks J!

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa.

Anitha said...

Thank you!!

Tunny said...

The belt..how cute it is.!cant wait 4 it 2 b given away too,Lol.!

Anitha said...

Hahahah you are funny Tunny ;))