Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Love...

Hello everyone,

How was your weekend? Mine was great even though I spent most of it at the office. I also did my first personal styling consultation to a good friend who is about to go back to work after her maternity leave and she wanted to change things up a bit...




This vintage 100% silk skirt was a gift from mama, Silk is just the most luxurious of fabrics! so soft and sensuous against the skin perfect for a hot weather. I was going for a Bohemian look a.k.a sloppy chic look, a maxi skirt, threw on a sloppy High-Low T-shirt in a slightly darker shade than the skirt (Tonal trend) then added my gold accessories and my gold satchel bag with an old and favourite scarf ( I have had this scarf since my first year in college). I'm also wearing a new necklace from Cassandra, I passed by last Friday and got some amazing statement necklaces for a really good price, go check them out on my facebook page.

T-shirt ~ from China, Vintage Silk maxi skirt ~ from mama (thrifted), Satchel bag ~ thrifted, Scarf ~ thrifted (Old), Wings/collar necklace ~ Cassandra Shopperz plaza, Gold cuff ~ Viatuzi, gold sandala ~ Banana Republic







Have a productive week guys!

xoxo

Anitha

6 comments:

Elsa said...

What we call this? FALL or BOHO chick look.. Simply beutifuliiiii.

Irene said...

Girl, its my DAY ONE here, but you surely got me hooked! im always going through fashion blogs (UK,US, Japan or Europe based mostly, and im always like damn, they got good stuff but most of them are designer's, so coming to this blog, and getting to see all these good thrifted stuff gives me hopes hahah
btw, i always considered my self a thrifting 'king' among my friends, but i've got to give you the title, we surely need to hook up and go thrifting together someday girl!
looking good, i wud def raid your closet :D

Anitha said...

Awww thanks Elsa...its my attempt at Boho chic-ness! :)))

Anitha said...

Hi Irene, welcome hun and thank you!! Great to meet a fellow thrift queen haha we should definetly hook up and go thrift! I show you my favourite place if you show me your haha ;))).

Xo

Fancyface said...

Hi Anitha,saw a post abt u on bongo shopaholics last night n decided to visit ur blog n boy was I hooked..I went through all ur posts and I'm absolutely in love with ur blog..U share my passion for fashion n I thnk u r indeed a fashionista..My fave bongo blog so far:)

Anitha said...

Hi Fancyface! Karibu to the closet and thank you so much hun! XO