Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Breeze...

Hello beautiful people,

how's the week going?

This past weekend was probably the most restful weekend I have had in a very long time. On Saturday I woke up at 9am in the morning , chilled with my energetic daughter, had a late breakfast and TV, then changed into my this comfy strapless maxi dress for a lunch date with my other baby ;)....I love maxi dresses for weekends but I have discovered that anything with an empire waist makes me look pregnant har har har oh belly go away!! I love the colours and floral print on this one so very much very fresh and relaxing. What's your go to clothing on your lazy days...?






I'm wearing: Unknow brand Maxi Dress ~ random Kinondoni Boutique, Hot pink quilted chain strap bag ~ Thrifted, Pink Sandals ~ Thrifted, Mint bomber jacket ~ thrifted



xoxo

Anitha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doll!
You look so xoxoxoxoxo...

The colour..floral prints..and all that..

Love it

Dorothy,alwayz

Elsa said...

Damn! u look simply.. Got that thing with max when am chillin on weekend. And real I always feel so fresh and relaxed.
Didn't knew u have two kids, can we see the pic of the other kid of u? I bet its a boy lol..

Anitha said...

Hahaha Thanks love...I only have one kid Alyssa, I meant my big baby my boyfriend!