Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spotted...

Hello Dolls,

Miss me!!?

Sorry for not posting in a few days, I have been too tired this week plus I lost my wallet with all my ID's and ATM cards yesterday (I have no idea where I dropped it) and I have been feeling really down since then, I mean all my cards plus Alyssa's are in it! it's going to be such a hussle and headache to get new ones... my mother told me to pray the prayer for lost items to St.Anthony of Padua in faith (called me twice) so am hopeful that I will get it back or at least get peace of mind...gotta have some faith!


This was my Monday outfit and I felt like trying something new. Every time I wear black and white or polkadots in black and white I either keep it basic or add some red on it, but on Monday I thought I try something clever like the print on print Trend, so I wore an old satin polkadots blazer that mama got me a couple of years back  and animal print shoes spotted leopard for contrast! Oh yes and I tried pale pink lipstick which made my already very thick lips huuuuge like I just got some collagen injections which is why am smiling a lot haahaa!



I'm wearing: Thrifted polkadot satin Blazer ~ from mama, white tank top ~ sabasaba show, Black skirt ~ Thrifted, Black tote bag ~ ZARA via Viatuzi, NINE West Leopard print pumps ~ Viatuzi



So what do you think? do we like it? Did it work?


xoxo

Anitha

11 comments:

Fancyface said...

Love it especially the blazer n the bag:)

Anitha said...

Thanks fancyface...!

Anonymous said...

love the idea of "print on print trend" its really cool...hey girl you are very creative..i love how your brain works..

Mariam

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam!

Elsa said...

How sad my dear, I lost my wallet two weeks ago and till now couldn't recover any of my ID's I've already start process but as you know it takes time especial NSSF or PPF.

Cant even comment on outfit am so down.. God will help you as he does to me though sijavipata.

Anonymous said...

Hey Elsa and Anitha, worry not guys you will get your IDs, i am praying for you. Raise your heads up and keep moving, IDs come and go, so relax and process the new ones.

Me love you all.

Mariam

Kenyan in Dar said...

Hey hon!

Very sorry to hear about the lost wallet, but God will see you through it all. So smile;-)

Looking gog as always

X

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam...:)

Anitha said...

Thanks hun!

Anonymous said...

Mtoto unalipa hadi unanipa wakati mgumu na mbaya zaidi niko mbali nawe kukufikia mahali ulipo.Mungu akujalie afya njema.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the properties lost...
I cross my two fingers...

just believe you get one.
Regard
Dorothy