Thursday, June 14, 2012

Seeing Red...

Hello Dolls,

The weekend is almost here!!!! I can't tell you how sleepy I am right now and how all I want is to just sleep! Thanks to my brother I have been spending the night watching back to back Secret Circle series about some crazy witchy teens and their evil power hungry parents (very corny)...after which I would be too scared to sleep and as a result am so very tired!

 


This was my outfit yesterday, wearing a T-shirt again! this whole look started with the necklace I absolutely love this one and I wanted a neutral background for it so it can stand-out out more hence the white Tee. The necklace is part of my Cassandra buys from last weekend I showed the rest on my facebook page and I got this for only 10thousands which is good price and the material is good. White shirts and T-shirts are a must-have basic pieces in any woman's wardrobe they go with everything!! I am currently on the look out for white long sleeve shirts, anyone know where I can find them at a good price?unfortunately it's almost impossible to get good ones in mtumba and they probably wont be as white


I'm wearing: White Tee ~ Sabasaba, Grey skirt ~ Thrifted (Karume), Red and Gold snake print necklace ~ Cassandra (ShoppersPlaza), Black leatherrete belt ~ Thrifted (Karume), Plum red Nicolle Miller patent pumps ~ Thrifted (Makumbusho), Black leather tote bag ~ ZARA






Thursday is the new Friday, so happy weekend my lovely readers, I adore you and am so thankful for all your sweet comments and emails!!

xoxo

Anitha

13 comments:

Fancyface said...

I love ur statement necklace,they r so in at the moment n that price is jst unbelivable!!

Anonymous said...

i am feeling the handbag....i keep falling in love with it everytime i see you carrying it.....how can i get it?

Mariam

Anitha said...

Thanks Fancyface...I couldn't believe it as well!

Anitha said...

hhahaha thanks MAriam! Are you on BBM??

Anonymous said...

too bad i am not on bbm dia, sigh! any suggestion!?

Mariam

Anitha said...

Mh let me think...there's a chick who has a BBM shop where she sells stuff froM all UK brands and you can also Order anything from UK. So she could get the bag and then ship it here. Let me see if she has an email address or something

Elsa said...

Love the combination of red and grey.. Lookin fine.

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa luv..

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anitha..you are a life saver

Mariam

Claritta said...

Sweetheart,its been less than a month since I started visiting your blog..u are that type of a person who likes to look good and yet at a cheap or moderate cost,I love looking good that way too..here am learning how I can combine what I already have to look great and sexy..nitakutafuta for the Karume thing hahahah I havent been able to come up with cute things from there

Anitha said...

Thanks Claritta!! Holla when you want to go and I will take you just give me plenty of notice I have a crazy schedule.

Renee said...

i loves it mama Alyssa...still waiting for a confirmation of our date to go thrifting...

Anitha said...

Haha Thanks Renee...wewe tu luv!