Monday, June 4, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine...

Helloooo my darling readers!

How was your weekend? did anything fun or just chillaxed? I spent Saturday scrubbing, cleaning, folding and dusting and a little shopping with my brother for my wifi's birthday (Happy Birthday Judith Love).


This is my super blinding bright Thursday outfit from last week, Neon bright to work!? Gasp!!! Oh and my hair has miraculously grown over night thanks hahaha...I just had to get a weave guys, I look more grown this way don't you think? and check out the new location!! nice huh! got lots of stares but anything for you guys, same background everyday is boring and I can't have you bored oh no no no!...these were taken at Mbuyuni by the kind sales lady at Viatuzi forgot her name eish...




So if you follow my facebook page then you have seen the stuff am wearing from my Karume Haul of last week. I always just have to wear something new immediately!! I have had that Neon Yellow and pink top for a while now and I usually just wear it around the house, but since Neon colours are HUGE this season I was on the look out for something Neon to wear on top when I go out...I was so happy when I got that Cardigan in Karume together with the hot pink skinny belt. The top has a low neckline and any other bra with padding or wire would lead to alot of cleavage exposed and bra flashing so I wore a bright yellow sports bra instead...it's made of soft stretchy elastine material and completely not suitable for exercising (not that I exercise anyways hahaha I had a moment a while back) as it has no support at all so I now use it for layering and when I don't want boobies pushed up to under my chin ;)))))

Thrifted Skirt ~ Manyanya, Robot face Celine inspired bag ~ Uchumi supermarket boutique

I am obsessed with lipsticks lately, wondering why I never used them before

Thrifted Neon Cardigan ~ Karume, Thrifted tank top (don't remember where), Yellow sports bra ~ Mr.Price

 Miss KG platform pumps (my newest hot pink babies)  ~ Viatuzi <3 <3

Thrifted Belt ~ Karume



more photos on my facebook page there are so many nice ones, I can't post all of them here.




xoxo

Anitha

14 comments:

Elsa said...

After lunch laziness what else I can do more than wonderin on Anitha's colour outfit..

Love those colour combination one more thing did u notice when u put those kind skirt we see ur hips very well? HAhhahahaha! Above all today with this outfit u look more older than usual which is gud thing Kho kho.

Anonymous said...

..this combination is high level of creativity...

woow!

JM

Anonymous said...

u luk super hot, hot mama,am lovin the all luk,nimependa sana

Kenyan in Dar said...

U sure do look like sunshine ;-)

Looooving the whole look, from your hair to your shoes! Beautiful!

Anitha said...

Hahaha Elsa yes I did nOtice ;))) flaunting the curves belly and all hahaha...and I look older too ;) thanks love!

Anitha said...

Thanks J! :D

Anitha said...

Asante Anony...

Anitha said...

Awww thanks luv!

Anonymous said...

i am loving every detail, so cool Anitha....

Mariam

Anitha said...

Thanks Mariam!

Anonymous said...

Anitha .... No words inshort BEAUTIFUL and nice combination! Priscilla

Anitha said...

Thanks Pricilla!

Anonymous said...

hi, i just love the hot pink pumps from viatus, hw much will it cost me to get like those?

Anitha said...

Hello, there was only one more pair left size 5 UK and they are 165,000