Friday, June 15, 2012

Call me, Maybe...

Hello!

TGIF!

So who's going for Think like a man, Act like a lady Premier tonight?
This was my outfit yesterday, wearing my old favourite floral blazer I got from Manyanya last year, it's completely cotton with no lining which makes it perfect for Bongo weather, it has all my favourite colours in it purple, mint and neon yellow. I'm wearing it with a Neon tank top and mint beaded necklace. Like Tshirts and shirts, collect vest/tank tops in all colours and patterns you can find, they are so helpful in dressing up and they are not expensive at all. I couldn't decide on which shoes to wear :( wish I had worn my brown pumps but I was in a hurry, I hate both pairs here :(


I can't do strappy shoes at work I just feel weird so I took these off ~ thrifted Ninewest

Changed into these and still not feeling them Mossimo for Target ~ Tausi Fashions, Thrifted Blazer ~ Manyanya, Neon yellow Tank ~ China, Thrifted black skirt ~ Mabibo, Bag ~ ZARA, Necklace, bracelet and ring ~ Viatuzi




Last time I wore the blazer last year with jeans and purple peep toes! for more pictures of this look click HERE

XOXO

Anitha

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaooooh Anitha ndani ya kimin dodiiii,umependeza sana madam for real kila kitu ni upangiliaji ulipoivaa blazer yako na suruali ulipendeza na pia ulipoivaa na skirt umependeza sana

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha said...

Hehehe Thanks Lily!

Anitha said...

Hehehe Thanks Lily!

Anonymous said...

looking good as always...pumps works better as office wear than strappy shoes but i think you could have put on purple pumps to enlighten the blazer...i'm just imagining loud here!

Mariam.

Anitha said...

Very right Mariam...I personally don't think strappy heels are appropriate for work, I prefer pumps for work.

Priscar said...

Hi Anitha...mambo?!umbea tu ndo unaonisumbua..Saw a bag lyk urs kwa Kourtney Kardashian,hers is in black...lolz,Check it out here http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/page/15/...Ts cool

Anitha said...

Hey Priscar...I checked it! She also has a black and animal print one. And hers are Legit Celine bags. Of all the Kardashian sister I love Kourtney's style.

Renee said...

i love this look more than the one you had with jeans on...perfect...

Anitha said...

Thanks Renee!

Priscar said...

Ha ha ha...'Legit' Lolz,forgot that part...Yah,me too...I love Koutney more,she z cool,and also a bit of Khloe...lakini Kim,Nehi..she too plastic(fake)!!

Priscar said...

Lakini mujini hapa bana...nani anaejua hiyo ishu,wote tunabana humo humo...unless atembee na lebo,asitoe ndo tutajua kua lake ni legit au sio...kwanza haihusuu...lolz!!