Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girl about town...

Hello everyone,

how has your week been? productive I hope...!!! The Zara bag chronicles continue this being day three on wednesday...
Now you ever had that one particular item of clothing or outfit and when you wear it you feel all sorts of sexy and great!?...These wide leg pants are that for me...Every girl with a bit extra on the bottom ;) will tell you how hard it is to fing a pair of pants or jeans that fit right without gaping at the waist or being too wide on the waist which is why I dont wear pants/trousers a lot!but these pants from Bongoshopaholics OMG!! first of the high waist takes care of the spare-tyre I got on haha and ta-daaaa I have a waist!! normally that would have led to a muffin top! that condition where the belly is squeezed up and spills over like a muffin but last weekend I didn't just receive my zara bag, I also got Spanx!! not the "can't breath" kind of spanx but the comfortable all day everyday spanx from Primark....I spent the whole day in them ate as normal and my belly was somewhat tamed haha! I know I know I have to work on it but for now God bless who ever invented Spanx and I totally understand why Spanx was the #1 fashion item of the decade! its a miracle worker and I need more!!


Purple blouse ~ Thrifted, purple suede skinny belt ~ Thrifted, Thrifted Black wide leg pants ~ BONGOSHOPAHOLICS

ZARA patent leather shopper ~ Sassy&Classy, Harve' Benard vintage silk scarf ~ Thrifted, MissSelfridges patent leather pump ~ Viatuzi









xoxo

Anitha

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here we go again..this is simply stunning if not magnificent!!!

Mariam

Anitha said...

Hahahaha thanks Mariam hun!

Anonymous said...

umependeza mpz,i need spanx too sweeet plssss tell me where i can get them and hw much plssssssss,bbm cryin face

Anitha said...

Senkyuu you sweety don't cry hahaha! There's a girl in UK huwa anantutumia things from there so just add her PIN 2711F49D and she will sort you out hun!

Anonymous said...

woow!!

....JM

esther said...

Umependeza kama kawaida yako.. :)

Anitha said...

Asante Esther!

Elsa said...

I hate to late to see the post.. Crazy weekend..
Lookin freshhh Kim K.. "wink"

Kenyan in Dar said...

The pants are gorgeous!! So are you in them!

Anitha said...

LOL thanks Elsa!

Anitha said...

Thanks hun...!!xo

Anonymous said...

i lv the way u dress jamani!