Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dessert Rose...

Hey dolls,

Lately I have been building an unhealthy obsession with Zara, they have the cuttest stuff but for a girl on a budget their pricing is not so budget-friendly, and as stingy as I may be I am incapable of resisting a good shoe or bag, I mean you only live once LOL!!

Last month I had ordered yet another Zara handbag via SassyandClassy and I finally got it last weekend and as usual I couldn't wait to start abusing it LOL...and I have been building my outfits around it all week long...heres my Tuesday outfit...



I think I have said it before on the blog on how you really need basic white t-shirts in your wardrobe...they really are so versatile and can be worn dressy or casually. Like in this look am wearing my dressy fishtail skirt and a pocket Tee, I added the gold chocker whick complemented the huge gold buttons on my skirt and balanced the look together. you can find cute white Tshirts and a lot of other colours at Mr.Price for ten to fifteen thousands and just a little tip "look into the boys/kids section the sizing there will fit an average size bossom woman and they are cheaper #always-the-bargain-hunter



Pocket T-shirt ~ China, Butterfly earrings and choker ~ from a tiny Indian shop next to the NBC branch at the DTV round about

Skirt ~ Atmosphere, Internacionale pumps ~ Viatuzi, ZARA patent leather shopper ~ Sassy and Classy
If you like this ZARA bag and you are on BBM add this PIN 2711F49D and she will get it and ship it for you





xoxo

Anitha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

..classy!

JM

Anonymous said...

hi Anitha ,i like the way you present yourself and the way you use your own creativity to make the best of it,it's really inspiring to girls especially for those who knows for a person to be smart must have expensive clothes and accessories something you have proved it's not,my appreciation to you

Anitha said...

Thank you J!

Anitha said...

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

Elsa said...

Now days u look more matured hahahah wink wink..
Simply class

Kenyan in Dar said...

Love the bag! And the overall look too!

I have to admit, I have copied your idea of wearing T-shirts to work. Genius idea, with the right accessories no one even notices you are wearing a tee on a week day;-)

Thank you Anitha!

Anonymous said...

The look is to die for...simply classy and beautiful!!! i couldnt agree with you more...a tshirt can actually be worn as an office outfit during the week...just give a little creative touch then you are good to go...love the look Anitha.

I hope you still looking for a goood lawyer...lol..

Mariam.

Anitha said...

Hahaha ELsa, senkyuu!

Anitha said...

Senkyuu my dear!! Year the Tshirts are a life saver for sure!