Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Wild ones...


I was going for the sexy sultry facial expression here like the girl in the Florida feat. Sia Video "The wild ones", loove it can't wait for next Friday "girls night out!!!" so I can bump and grind to it (they still call it that right!? hahaha am getting Old!). Back to the outfit, this was me last Friday, I take casual Friday very seriously and nope I will not do a bank logo'ed T-shirt nooo sir!!.
It's been raining and cold in Dar lately brrr!! so I brought out my silky animal print cardigan...I really love this one, it was love at first sight the minute I spotted it in my Mom's kabati and I "borrowed" it :) ! Worn with my khaki slacks which I love even with their awkward length and the puffy pleated front which is trendy now for some reason! (short girls should stay clear from vipedo makes our legs even shorter but you will be forgiven if you you wear some high heels tho').

I abuse this  ZARA bag seriously, it's soo big and it goes with everything and I don't have to organise it, I just throw things in... 

I'm wearing: khaki slacks old thrifted -Tandika, Black sheer top present from Jamila of Jamsa, animal print cardigan (snake and crocodile print) from mama but also thrifted.

I got these snake skin darlings in Karume for TZS 3,500/- a year ago...navipendajee?? great condition and comfy!

 
Ring from Mr.Price (Old), bangles from Sabasaba, Michael Kors watch via ioffer, skinny sudded belt from French Gallery ya ShopperzPlaza



movie time!!

Thank you for visiting, come again soon! and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin!!

xoxo

Anitha.

8 comments:

Renee said...

hott....what girls night out?

Anitha said...

thanks Renee...we are having one tommorow, dinner, live band and then club!! about 14 people girls only!! will hubby let you out so soon? LOLest call me!

Renee said...

of course he would let me out..lol! will call ya darl

Anonymous said...

hey anitha..great blog! following it religiously now! u look amazing, i love how you "incorporate" your outfits..you look amazing!!

Anitha said...

Thanks Doll...I appreciate that, karibu sana!

Anonymous said...

Display your number plz on ya blog

Anitha said...

Hi Anony...I'm sorry I can't put my phone number at the moment on the blog but you can send me an email on anithanthony@gmail.com and I will respond right away!

Anonymous said...

unapendeza!!