Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sweet Chocolate...

Hello dearest readers,

I'm not feeling very well today, in fact I wish I could stay right here in my sheets and not go to work today, all I want is sleep and tea, lots of tea! I am notorious about not taking medicine, I literally have to be close to passing out with pain before I take pain killers so am toughening up here but just in case I have them on stand by.

I wore this on Monday to work, I wanted a break from my usual black skirts and wanted some colours on. I have been dying to wear that shirt dress from JAMSA for a while now.
Im wearing: Thrifted shirt dress worn as a blouse ~ JAMSA, Chocolate brown skirt ~ ZARA Basic (Old), orange skinny belt and Grey messenger handbag ~ China, Internacionale heels ~ Viatuzi

I love love love these shoes but I wish I had gotten them in a size 6, am a size 5 but for some shoe brands like ZARA and ALDO i always have to go a size up because they are cut so small and tight, but internacionale always fit to size except for this shoe, I tried ordering a size 6 but they were sold out :( so instead of leaving it, I have had to have this shoe stretched twice!! once at Mayfair they  just made it worse and then i took them to oysterbay shoe repair and they stretched them better... now they are more wearable!!




Hope you like it!

xoxo

Anitha

15 comments:

Kenyan in Dar said...

Love loooove the messenger bag! Maybe this should be in the giveaway instead....

Looking good hon, hope you are feeling better?

Anitha said...

Feeling so much better hun thank you...OMG part with my beloved bag? its the only grey bag I have after searching for sooo very long uwiii...LOL!

Duchess Gabrielle said...

Those shoes are to die for. I love your combination of burnt orange and brown. I don't like taking medication for anything either. Glad you are better hun!

Anitha said...

Whoaa thanks Rielle!!!...I was just at your blog checking out your last super big shoe haul OMG those shoes are TDF!!!!am so glad you are back!

Kenyan in Dar said...

OMG! Gabrielle's here too? Good that u are back and better Gabrielle! U were missed.

Anitha, glad that u are better. Well, u can always look for anaa one. Afu iyo 'uwiiii' mbona kama ki-Kenya sana;-)

Anitha said...

LoL @ Kenyan in Dar...its the East African connection :))))

Kate said...

pole sana Anitha, get well soon jamani

the colors look fab on you

Anitha said...

Asante Kate...am doing so much better!

Anonymous said...

Anitha I just like the combination of orange and chocolate that’s actually one of my favorite colors! You look amazingly good my dear keep it up! Priscilla

Anitha said...

Thank you pricilla...they are my new favourites too!

xo

Anonymous said...

Hey,
U so creative,mi cjaona evn one wrong combination.u rock sistaaa.
Plz niambie location ya o'bay shoe repair?

Cheers,

Mama Jay.

Anitha said...

Thanks mama Jay!! The shoe repair iko pale pale o'bay shopping center ndani so much cheaper than mayfair! Ukiingia kama unaenda supermarket but u go on the left before the thai restaurant.

Anonymous said...

Jamani Anita uko msupuuuu sana , unapendeza hadi basi. Tafadhali tuambie hizi tops/blouse/shirt/skirt zako unanunua wapi

Anitha said...

Asante Anony...nguo zangu nyingi nanunua Karume, tandika, au JAMSA. huwa naandika nimenunua wapi vitu vyote nilivyovaa kwenye post chini ya picha so just check them.

Anonymous said...

Nilidhani ni mimi peke yangu viatu vya zara havinitoshagi,kumbe tupo wengi!loh!