Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Something Borrowed...

Hello darling readers,

Sorry I haven't been able to blog this past week, I have been busy with getting settled down at my new work place, but I managed to take some outfit pictures in between, so this whole week watch this space I will be releasing a post on the daily.
The camera isn't back yet so my trusty blackberry has been on duty...besides I think it's easier to just ask a random stranger to take your picture with a phone than if you whipped out a camera then you just look weird right? so anyways I was at subway for lunch and luckily I was the only customer in, I quickly grabbed the opportunity and asked the sales guy to take my pictures but due to space limitations at the JMmall subway he had to chop my legs off LOL!


I have always loved scarves they were my thing growing up because my mother loved them and she had so many. When I went to college I think half my suitcase was scarves, I had one for every outfit, they just instantly polish a look up and add some much needed maturity in my case. This particular one am wearing is "borrowed" from my mother (That means ndo ameshanipa tena hahaha) and I built my outfit around it! I really love how it takes the attention away from the fact that am wearing a T-shirt to work on a Tuesday. I added my oversize yellow envelope clutch to play up the yellow on the scarf, some huge bling.


I look exactly like my mother here, and The necklace is one of my weird creations and I love it.

and then we stopped on our way home to take these at waterfront house because well it matches my outfit, pretty cool huh! Thanks babes!!

I'm wearing: Scarf from India borrowed from mama, Pioneer Tee, thrifted beige skirt, Internationale nude heels  and accessories from viatuzi and envelope clutch bag with strap bought in china, I have this clutch in chocolate brown worn on this post

Thank you guys for visiting the blog, for recommending it to your friends, I really appreciate the love. You can also follow me on twitter, facebook and bloglovin on the side-bar am feeling too sleepy to add links here :) it's past midnight and I hear the rat at the sitting room again eating the TV cables juuust great!!!

xoxo

Anitha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd photo from the top...woow!.it tells alot about your beauty...


Gluv

Anitha said...

thanks Gluv!

Anonymous said...

nimekupenda...thnk u hv so much potential na hii stuf ya fashion, keep it up mdada!!!!

Anitha said...

asante sana! Karibu!

Anonymous said...

i love this! you are very creative..kip it up doll xo

Anitha said...

Thanks Doll! XO