Saturday, May 5, 2012

Someone like you...

Hey Dolls,

How was your Friday? Mine was great I spent the evening with my girlfriends and also made some new girlfriends...I'm hoping I will have some pictures to share by tomorrow. This was my outfit for Thursday.



This blouse is another one of my Jamsa finds, it was actually ripped on the side when I saw it but it looked easily repairable and I really liked the pleats on it and the peplum effect so I decided to take it anyways (at a good discount for my trouble). my TIP for thrift shopping/kusagura is always have an open mind see things for what they would be with a little TLC...you won't always find things in perfect condition but if it's workable get creative. This Blouse is very busy with all the pleats ruffles on it and its kinda too much detail for me in this colour so am seriously thinking about dye-ing it black...I have never dyed anything before so am going to check YouTube for some tutorials on how to do it.







I love anything with bows, they are girly and feminine. I once had cute flats that had these bows on them, so when they got damaged I threw them out but removed the bows, I really love these Suede shoes but they are also getting old due to too much wear so I had the bows attached to them and they look like a new pair of shoes really like how they turned out. (forgive my badly painted toes)

The circle bracelet is my creation, the cuff bracelet and ring ~ viatuzi


Necklace ~ Viatuzi



My favourite picture with my little angel <3


Have a lovely Satoo guys, I'm going to try catch up on my sleep.

xoxo

Anitha

17 comments:

katutura girl said...

Gal u rocks! I real like u a blog. Gudjob kwa kweli. Sasa kuna nywele nimeona umesukia kule mwanzo, zile za kusuka chini kidogo then unaachia. Ni aina gani ya nywele!

Anitha said...

Thanks Katutura girl! ni nywele za kwenye post ipi labda maana kabla ya hizi rasta nilikuwa ninavaa lace wig lakini sikuwa nimeligundishia.

k said...

lovely, nimpenda hairdo...

msalimie Alyssa

Akupendaye said...

Nakupenda jamani,nilikuona kwa shamim so leo nikakukumbuka nikasahau jina lablog,ikabidi niruie old post kwa shamim hadi nikakukuta.u luk great girl,keep it up.

Anitha said...

@K thank you hun...ntamsalimia :))
@Akupenda awww thank you. Will do.

Sheila said...

Nice blog & your style is effortless,luv it! I love your Zara bag i just got mine in brown.
Pic with your daughter(she is cute) is priceless.


Mdau USA

Anitha said...

Thank you Sheila...the brown ZARA tote is wayyy hotter...wish I could have both!

Anonymous said...

I like your style but what is JAMSA? cause they seem to have cute things

marie said...

love da blouse pls do not dye the cute lil blouse lv the colour super different

Anitha said...

@anony...JaMsa is a secondhand/thrift store ya a friend of mine Jamila its at kinondoni msikitini area check her at www.jamsaville.blogspot.com...thank you!!

@Marie...thank you hun!will hold on the dye-ing for now :)

Anonymous said...

I am not a young woman, but I love the way you dress. What touched me most is the combinations you make on new, old and thrifted items!! I love it

Anitha said...

awww thank you so much!

Anna said...

I love the way u dress baby, duh amakweli unajua kupangilia, your colour combination make me crazy.Nimependa blog yako sana na unapendeza sana kwa umbo lako kila nguo inakufit. Say hi to myangel baby.

Anitha said...

asante...will do!

Anonymous said...

nimependa handbag pia sana tell me how can i buy jamani na mimi

Anitha said...

Asante...it is a very hot bag eeh :))) mimi nilimwagiza Olivia wa Viatuzi akaniletea alipotoka kutoka london. itabidi utafute mtu anayerudi kutoka nchi yoyote yenye ZARA stores akuletee ila nadhani UK ndo cheaper zaidI. South Africa nao wana ZARA mpya nadhani Jo'burg kama una mtu huko anaweza kukuletea ila sijui bei zao zikoje.

xo

Anonymous said...

I love the blouse, especially all the 'busy' details. Hope you ended up not dyeing it coz the colour suits your complexion. And your baby gal is sooo cute...

Flo in Germany