Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty Little Liars...

Hey Dolls,

Hope you are all well, and you had a good night sleep? I was up at past midnight again making this, it's very quite, the Internet is fast, and all I hear is Alyssa's breathing and the fan, the rat is finally gone!  


I wore this to work on Wednesday, I really love dresses like this, they are very mature and lady like but sadly this is the only one I own at the moment. You already know my favourite long black cardigan/shrug the one I wear almost every week? well this pastel nude/light pink one is it's sister, I wish I had gotten it in more colours I love them. Pastel/light/soft/sorbet colours are very in this season and in my opinion they have never been out, they are feminine and soft. 

I'm wearing: Dress ~ Thrifted, Pink Cardigan and Belt ~ China



 ALDO snakeskin heels ~ Viatuzi 




A lot of people have been asking about this Michael Kors watch, I thought I should clarify that this is NOT an actual authentic Michael Kors but a rather a very good copy from ioffer, and it retails for only 34USD plus shipping to TZ, I'm still saving for an original but for now this will do.



xoxo

Anitha

13 comments:

Kate said...

drooling over the shoes!!!!cute

Anitha said...

:))) @ Kate

Anonymous said...

ahhh love the whole loook!!! doll xo

Priscar said...

M diggin this look like soo much...Ts how I like 2 dress!!By the way,I love ur dressin style,plus ur attitude as whole!!I mean,u seem like such a sweet n lovin chick!!N I like tht!!Wish I could be friends wit ya..lolz!!
Me regargds 2 ur cute lil angel!!

Anitha said...

AWww thanks Priscar...what a sweet thing to say!I would like to think I am sweet n loving. My cute lil Angel is here refusing to go to bed at this hour SMH LoL!

Sheila said...

really simple look,i luv it.Happy Mother's day,Mama Alyssa!

elisa said...

I loooove this blog ! Ndo nimeiona shamim. ! Unapendeza dada

Anitha said...

Thanks Sheila...Happy mothers day to you too!

Anitha said...

Thanks Elisa karibu sana!

Priscar said...

U soo welcome me love!!

Anonymous said...

lovely!!!mi drooling 4 the watch, jamani nikutumie hele uniodee.. ots niceee sijui nitaodaje..
mdau mpya wa arusha..

Anonymous said...

i real love ua outfit.....very lovely and ua smile...keep it up girl...

vera

Anitha said...

@Anony...thank you...its so easy to order online ukiwa na mastercard and ioffer wanaship mpaka TZS unaletewa kwenye box yako la posta...unfortunately my card ime-expire sasa and am waitinf for a new one so I cant order for you :( ila wana-accept hata western Union just check www.ioffer.com

@Vera Thank you. I will!!