Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Playing Dress up...

Hey Guys,

Now I know am not the only one who never out-grew playing dress up, sometimes inspiration hits you at odd times and maybe Tanesco has done it again and there's nothing else to do cause for some of us TV is the only fun thing we do at home which explains the ever expanding waist line *sigh*


no umeme = wrinkled blouse but since it was just for styling purposes its owkeey!!

I bought this top from JAMSA but I haven't been able to figure out how to wear it because its really weird...weird shape, weird colour, high neckline but I was strangely attracted to it so I took it...so on saturday I put it on tried some different styling with it and this was the final product...I didnt go anywhere with it just took pictures and changed into my hood for the movie.

I tucked the front part into my jeans to create a High-Low/ Cape effect.

just to clarify that is NOT my belly I promise its just the top LOL!


Necklace ~VIatuzi, Sunglasses ~ ALDO, Blouse ~ Thrifted from JAMSA, no name Skinny Jeans ~ Sinza, AfterShock London Bag ~ Finishing Touches Boutique, Shoes ~ Guess by Marciano Thrifted ( Remember I told you about a DIY gold cap toes I did on my old shoes? this is the final product a completely different pair of shoes...I used gold nail polish)



What do you guys think of the look? Holla at your girl!


xoxo

Anitha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Nitha, i hope today am gonna have a chance of posting this, i tried before but it seems dat connection was messed up, well what i wanna say, i love each and everything you wear,gorgeous and keep it up! i love ur style, i was amazed by the golden tip's shoes creation, u r talented...bring more. Love Prude K.

Anitha said...

Awwww Thank you Prude kumbe you pass by here too am so touched...Will do! Keep coming!

Kenyan in Dar said...

Loving the DIY transformation!

Lilly said...

u always look great

Abigail said...

Me love u sana Anitha: Nieleweshe pls JAMSA ni duka au linapatikana wapi?

Anitha said...

@Kenyan in Dar...Thanks hun. It came out really well...now am thinking what else to play with LOL.

@Lily thank you dear..xo.

Anitha said...

@ Abigail...Thank you hunie...JAMSA ni duka la mitumba la rafiki yangu anaitwa Jamila liko Kinondoni near the Kinondoni Mosque...call her on this number 0716735382 she will direct you there!

Cita said...

Hi Anitha dont u wear make up at all?i do n trust me tz not true wearing make u[ makes u old t depends on the way u wear t n wat kind f make up,i wish to introduce u to that category tz kinda f ma area f speciality am a flight attendant we wear make up by force!love Cita

Anitha said...

Hi Cita, I only wear powder (my daughters cOrn starch btw LoL) and eyeliner and lipgloss on daily basis. Lately I have been getting used to wearing lipstick and that's something new for me coz I used to think since I have thick lips lipstic will make me look clownish. But now I like it will buy mOre, I have been watching some tutorials on youtube on makeup so I will definetly invest some in the future . But I doubt I will be able to use it daily coz am always running late LoL. Flight attendants have the flawless makeup and sooo pretty and I usually wonder how it stays on as good no matter how long the flight was. Which Airline are you with?