Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Out with the Old...

Hello everyone,

The weather has been pretty sucky lately in Dar, apparently the rain season has started yeeey!! I hate rain, it means am trapped indoors and everything outside is wet and muddy and the streets are flooded, traffic jams get crazier, takes forever to get anywhere and since I have a tiny little car I have to take the longest routes to avoid the huge madimbwi of water which are everywhere urgh!! but we need the rain maybe then the Mtera pools will fill up and we wont have power cut-offs!? buhahaha wishful thinking! anyways on to fun non-depressing stuff FASHION yeeey!!


I wore this to work last Wednesday, I have been dying to wear this top that I got from JAMSA, It has subtle scarf print on it which is just perfect for me as I really don't like the overwhelming silky version that are currently out there. But am still on the look out for more of these.




I'm wearing: scarf print top in mint from JAMSA, my favourite thrifted ShesMiss black pencil skirt, long black cardigan + mint belt + yellow envelope clutch all from China, miss Selfridges black patent heels from viatuzi

my top up close. My favourite trends for SS 2012 in one piece, its mint and scarf print!


This picture just wont rotate urgh!


This is also going down as one of my favourite outfits to-date. I felt good in it. Cant wait to wear this top with other combinations.

Tell me what you think of this, drop me a comment and don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin.

xoxo

A very sleepy Anitha

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nimekupendaje, unapendeza kweli nimekuona leo toka 8020fashion, nimeangalia posts zako za nyuma , your a fashionista halafu unavaa kiheshima tutajifunza mengi, big up

Anonymous said...

nimekupendaje, unapendeza kweli nimekuona leo toka 8020 fashions bog nimecheki posts zako za nyuma ur a fashionista na unavaa kiheshima tutajifunza mengi big up

Anitha said...

asante na karibu sana!

Anonymous said...

Love ua blog so far, keep on!

Where is this JAMSA thrift store exactly? Would love to drop by

Anitha said...

Thanks doll, Jamsa is at Kinondoni near Kinondoni Msikitini...check her at www.jamsaville.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI,NIMEKUONA 8020 NIKAANGALIA PICHA ZAKO ZA NYUMA, UNAPENDEZA, U KNOW WHATS IN.
PIA NIMEPENDA KUWA UNASEMA IF ITS FROM THRIFT. SOME PEOPLE THINK TO BUY FROM THRIFT STORE IS A SHAME,I WEAR THRIFT SOMETIMES AND I ROCK !!

TAFUTA SEHEMU NZURI ZA KUPIGIA PICHA,MFANO. BEACH RESORTS,WILL BE AWESOME !!
UKIKATA NYWELE UNAPENDEZA SANA, AND WORK ON KATUMBO KIDOGO....LOL BUT U ROCK !!
BIG SIS USA

Anonymous said...

its me again, I think katumbo kalikua zamani if Im not wrong ,u look gud in the current pix !!
big sis

Anonymous said...

Does she have a number to be reached on? Her blog doesnt have much info

Anitha said...

LOL @ Big Sis USA asante for the feedback! Iwork full time so as much as I really want to look for cool locations for my pictures my schedule doesnt allow it so I usually take quick ones before I leave for work. on the kitumbo part LOLest yani you and my family and everyone I know is on my case but am too lazy to exercise and I love food too much to diet so am getting spanx instead hihihihi!

@Anony wa pili, try calling her on 071675382

Anonymous said...

Anitha hon, that number is missing a digit:-(

Anitha said...

oopss sorry hunie its 0716735382 Jamila!!

Anonymous said...

love ur blog doll xo

Anitha said...

THanks Doll...karibu tena!

BAKEKA said...

u made m not do anything @work just looking @ur pics gal ur decent and an example

Anitha said...

haha Thanks Bakeka...I'm flattered!

licious said...

hi,i saw you through 8020fashion...love u to death,you inspire me with your outfit,,cnt say how much you make me feel awake!! ur great dear