Saturday, May 19, 2012

Life is a Beach...

Hey Dolls,

How's your weekend coming along? its pretty hot in Dar today, Thank Heavens am in an easy breezy Airy dress! This has to be my favourite dress, it was love at first sight when I saw it and best part is even though am so short I was just the right length. People usually think its a skirt and top but it's actually one piece.


This is what am wearing today, I had to drop by the office quickly to finish some reports and I  took Alyssa with me since Dada is going home for her uncles funeral. We were expecting to have lunch with my other baby but Football with the boys happened so I guess it's just us about town. wondering where to go, wish we had packed swimsuits we would have headed to Regency for a swim and mishkaki or to the beach somewhere.


Dress ~ bought in China (Mama says its the most ugliest thing she has ever seen hahaha), Bag ~ very old thrifted from Kariakoo, Skinny Belt ~ from China, Cuff bracelet ~ Viatuzi, Slippers ~ Collin Stuart/ Thrifted

Earrings are from a tiny boutique in Sea-cliff Village next to the NBC Branch I forgot the name, it has really cute stuff especially clutches but oh-so-pricey!!!





Have a lovely weekend guys,

PS: Thank you for voting for me guys, remember you can keep voting as many times as you can and I really appreciate that, for those who haven't voted please do HERE! only fourteen days left.

xoxo

Anitha

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitha, congratulations, I can see a bunch of good stuffs here and ideas. Unapendeza sana, I like your creativity, keep it up. I saw you wearing what you told us it was a lace wig in your old posts. I've never been a fan of lace wigs but yours has kinda changed me, can you please let me know where you bought it? Thank you in advance,
Sue, Your Neighbour.

Anitha said...

Thank you Sue...you live in Kijichi as well? I got the wig at Hollie Wood shop in Mlimani City its opposite the NMB mlimani city branch. I never glued mine I just cut the lace on the front and wore it like a normal wig...it had those combs inside that kept it from coming off!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know the name of camera if u don't mind. It looks ni nzuri, inachukua picha vizuri.

Anitha said...

Thank you!I still don't have a camera at the moment so I use my Blackberry Torch for all my picture. Any camera takes better picture when the sun is out. Its all about the lighting. I also adjust the midtone to brighten them further and make colours sharper.

Anonymous said...

Anita kwanza nashukuru kwa blog yako imenibadilisha saaaaana, Kiasi kwamba hata ofisini kila mtu ananiambia ninapendeza sana. nimeona shopaholic kwako nikaitafuta ndo huwa kila mwisho wa mwezi naenda kufanya shoping nakupangilia nguo. nitakuwa nakutumia picha ila siyo za kuweka kwa blog ila unishauri tu kuwa hapa ungefanya hivi au ungeongeza au kupunguza hiki. Thanks a lot my dear

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that you have the best fashion blog in TZ, full stop. Your posts are actually focused on your genuine interest in fashion and personal style, unlike many of the so-called fashion bloggers in TZ who are mostly interested showing off how obscenely rich they are - ie. buying multiple pairs of Louboutins, driving Range Rovers, flying first class, going to glitzy celebrity parties and having brunch at the Kempinski every week. Keep up the great work!

Anitha said...

Hello anony...thank you for visiting and for ur sweet comments. Nitafurahi kuki-advice we just send me your pics on my email hapo juu and i will definetly tell you what i think.

Xo

Anitha said...

Thanks anony.

Anonymous said...

Umependeza sana na kumbe mtu akivaa nguo ndefu na yeye anaonekana mrefu eee,yaani hapa umekuwa mdada mrefuu kweli sketi imekutoa bomba.

Lilian Tarimo

Anitha said...

Asante Lily ...hili ni gauni moja kwa moja sio sketi mwaya!