Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kiss your heart Goodbye...

Hello Darlings!!!!

Miss me? I sure did miss you!

I have been really busy with work lately, Targets to meet, meetings and training for the past two days and I have been super tired to post anything other than answer your comments and watermarking my pictures, they seem to be everywhere without credit :(  which means additional work on my part :(, I have tried different watermarks...what do you think?





I had no idea what to wear on Monday so on impulse I pulled this skirt out, I haven't worn it since last year and I was so sure It won't fit since I have gained so much weight since then, but I managed to zip it all the way and it's wide A-line shape can still accomodate me. but instead of mid waist I had to wear it like a high waist skirt which made it kinda short at the back. I really love this skirt the print on it is so beautiful and it has all my favourite colours Black and Grey (weird favourite colours right?ha)  I got it by exchanging a top for this skirt with another friend we went to China with.


Cathy Jean Black patent pumps ~ Viatuzi


Belt, Skirt and Bag all from China. I wore a bink version of this belt on my previous post Afro-disiac

Blouse thrifted ~ Sinza, worn before in my it's an Animal thing post...I had fun with the Afro, got a weave yesterday haha, what can I say this natural hair is just not my thing maybe once in a while.



 

Decided to change shoes last minute to my favourite suede peep toes with DIY bows to keep in line with the bow on my belt...I am addicted to bows :)))

I have a bunch of outfit posts scheduled up for today and tommorow. This blog is depriving me of sleep LOL*sigh *sigh, I want to start next week on a clean slate, so be sure to keep checking every once in a while.

xoxo

Anitha

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i love this!!!classy do!xxx..vivette

Elsa said...

LOve it sooooo much..
Pls dont ever think to put some hati miliki in ur cloth u wear coz am very good copin and paste, Cant wear anything until pass by here and tryin my manuva lol!
By the way some people told me if I want to get gud staff in mitumba area I have to go earl in the morning is that true?

Anitha said...

Awww thanks mama Russell dearest! Xx

Anitha said...

Thanks Elsa...LoL! Don't worry am cust marking the photos so that when they are used by someone else at least they have a link back to the blog.

Anitha said...

And yes its true that you get the best stuff in the mornings, but I usually say you get the best stuff when you are not really looking for anything. For example I go mitumbani whenever am bored or down...it could be hata saa kumi and I will still get some nice stuff.

Anonymous said...

Woman, the bag is a true breathtaking creature...loves it! u look good and the outfits prove u use ur brains!
Av been meaning to ask if u culd kindly share the tips for creating cap toes and any other creation on shoes? my shoe rack needs a makeover and my poor heart is broken on thinking of throwing those shoes away...
Viki

Anitha said...

Hey Viki thank you..sorry for the late response busy busy day...I know how you feel It breaks my heart everytime I have to part with my beloved shoes! ckeck this link for the cap toes DIY...http://www.nanysklozet.com/2012/05/diy-cap-toe-pumps.html

will look up some more or do one as well.

xx

Kenyan in Dar said...

Looking lovely hon. X

Anonymous said...

ohhh my baby doll..you look ahmaaaizinnnggg!!!i go crazy with anything in ruffles..anything in bows..
doll xo

Anitha said...

@Kenyan in Dar ...thanks Doll sorry for the late response Voda internet is ever so unpredictable!

@Anonymous...thanks doll...I am also a sucker for anything with bows on it!