Monday, May 28, 2012

Afro- disiac...

Hey Dolls,

How was your weekend? mine was great can't complain...just had to fight a big urge to rush to the saloon to get a weave. How cool and cheezy is the tittle!? LOL...ama have to download Brandy's "Aphrodisiac" song to be my ringtone during this Afro period...



Ever wondered how my real hair looks like? well wonder no more LOL......wore that on a Saturday full of never ending errands, work and a bit of shopping! I met two ladies who are fans of the blog and they were really sweet gosh! I heart moments like that *insert blushing face here* and then I get that living in a fish bowl feeling!!




I'm wearing: Grey bag, long pink cardigan and pink bow belt, two-tone gold cap toe ballet flats ~ all from China, Dress ~ JAMSA, Shades ~ ALDO






I got some great stuff at Karume on Saturday and a Celine mimi luggage inspired new bag at UCHUMI for an unbelievable price, I twitted the pic of the bag but will also post it on my facebook page along with all my mitumba goodies I got on saturday so be sure to check it out and LIKE the page.


xoxo

Anitha

22 comments:

Dadaz4life said...

u luk more nice on ur own hair, keep it up

Anitha said...

thanks Doll!

Anonymous said...

Seriously...how old are you!? i didnt know you are this young....looking good and i love the way you write, its catchy and jolly good. I think i visit your blog more than you "the owner" visits

Mariam.

Kenyan in Dar said...

Very pretty with ua afro.

Why didn't u announce ua going to Karume twende wote??:-(

Anitha said...

LOL @ Mariam...I will be 29 october this year am pretty old...Thank you doll.

@Kenyan in Dar...sorry luv!! will definetly announce next time but only...this one was just random because karume is so close to the office so we did a lunch break run wasnt fun at all so rushed! we did get some cute stuff.

Anitha said...

@Elisa awww thank you! :D

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

You better work that fro girl! I like :-)
The whole outfit is cute! I had some flats like those, i wore them so much they started falling apart lol

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Elsa said...

"911 pls come over some kids are not goin to school they wondering in Anitha's blog"
How old are u young lady?
u look very cute with real you (No wigs or dreads)

Anonymous said...

This cant be, so i am just two years older than you!!!??? heeeyy!(in nigerian voice) what happened to me!? what did i eat or what did i do!!???

Anitha said...

Thanks Sherine...will try *insert BBM wheew face here* am dying to get a weave. Will definetly check your blog out soon as I come out of training LoL!

Anitha said...

LoL @Elsa that's sweet of you especially since am almost thirty!

Anitha said...

Hahahahaha uwiii anony u cracked me up so bad and am in training haha!

Anonymous said...

woow...pretty lovely!

J M

Anitha said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Jamani...u look so stunning..with afro..
I could not guess you have that african look!!!!

Very cute and young face...

Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Refreshing!! i am sure you'd inspire lots of young women in Dar to dress classy especially with all the mitumba you can get... some don't know what goes where.

Mom of 22 year old.

Anitha said...

Thanks Dottie!

Anitha said...

@ Mom of 22 year old wow thanks!

Anonymous said...

nimependa ulivyona nywele natural umependeza sana na umekuwa kadogo safisana

Anonymous said...

very natural n young, lookin gud mama Alyssa

Anitha said...

Thank you!

Anitha said...

Asante anony!