Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Peplum...

Hey dolls,

So peplum is the current big trend I guess, I couldn't be happier since it's the most flattering silhouette for all body types, especially girls with a little bit extra here and there ;) I bought this cute blouse years ago at Karume and I still love it, it's true that some trends are jut classics and they will always go and come back in style. I like its wrap design and the V it creates however it would have been too open for the office so I added a sheer intimate underneath for cover but with a little peek-a-bo for sexiness.


I'm wearing: a thrifted pink blouse, thrifted black skirt, pink and cream cuff bracelet from Viatuzi, nude Michael Kors watch bought Online, Earring bought in China, Zara black tote from their resort collection 2012 ordered via Viatuzi, Black patent peep toe heels Mossimo.


So sorry for the picture quality my camera is acting up and I had to take this with my phone again, for the love of blogging haha!

hope you like it!

xoxo

Anitha

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow!! I dnt know how u do this?? Its simply beautiful!!nimependa pozi la tatu kutoka juu!!

Anitha said...

thanks Luv...