Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Luck of the Irish...

Hey Dolls,


How has your weekend been? This was my outfit for Thursday last week.  Do you remember this dress? I wore it's orange striped sister on this  "post" as a top tucked inside a black pencil skirt. On this outfit I just added a very old jacket I bought while in college that I had completely forgotten about, and I finally got to carry this satchel handbag I ordered via a friend from primark, I really love the green and brown together.







I'm wearing: Green striped dress and Belt from China, thrifted jacket, Tan Dorothy Perkins pumps from viatuzi, Green Primark Satchel via sassy and classy BBM group, Juicy couture brooch and gold choker from uhindini Kisutu



Thanks Mrs. Banjoko for the pictures and for your patience, I will truly miss you *sob *sob

xoxo

Anitha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be the no.1 post of the year!

can you re-post again?

I love them all!

JM

Anitha said...

Hahahaha Thank you...will see what I can do JM!

Anonymous said...

i love all your design anitha. they make you look gorgeous and fabolous....can u elekeza me at which shop u bought these accessories? iko mtaa gani?