Monday, April 16, 2012

In Mint Condition...

Hello Darling readers who-ever you are,

I appreciate the traffic even tho' you don't leave comments (I wish you would), at least I know am not just rambling to myself here like some crazy lady LOL.



Wearing my necklace backwards for a little back drama ;)





I'm wearing: thrifted mint blouse from JAMSA, white skinny jeans from China, Internacionale nude/beige heels from Viatuzi, gold handbag thrifted from Karume, my gold leaf two-finger ring, gold hairband and long back necklace are from viatuzi, am also wearing my mint waist belt as a bracelet, a Michael Kors via ioffer watch and multi coloured bow earrings from China.



I'm currently really loving the pastel colours  trend, it's just so romantic, soft and girly. This Top is a most treasured JAMSA find (btw she has new stock now), I loooooove the big girly bow on the front, wore it with my white loose skinny jeans and nude pumps.

A friend of mine (mama Michael) has been on my case about my pictures being at the same spots everyday and that I should change it up, so last Friday I was feeling adventurous and I managed to convince my boyfriend (ever loving and ever so patient with me haha<3) to take my pictures on the road (not the main road), as in I was literally standing in the middle of the road when these were taken ha! too bad the weather was gloomy and without sunlight my shitty camera takes ghostly pictures like these. These were taken by oysterbay primary school, we just parked by the road and started shooting, I figured uzunguni people don't stare right? LOL... I was right #bloggercrazies



Happy Monday Guys.

xoxo

Anitha

7 comments:

Hollo said...

you always look good. Hongera

Alwand Blog said...

love the outfit especially the ring
http://www.alwand.co.uk/index.php/my-style/2011-happy-belated-easter

Sandra said...

gorgeous look anitha! Just want to ask if ioffer ships to Tanzania? how did you get your watch? pls assist..i love it!

Anitha said...

Hello Sandra, Thank you! YES my dear wana-ship to TZ, I ordered mine from their website and paid with my master card na kuwapa my address then wakatuma ilifika in three weeks I just went to the post office to pick it up. since it's a small package nyepesi hakuna ushuru! Ila for online safety if you have a master card or VISA and you want to shop online create a paypal account at www.paypal.com and only shop in credivle sites such as ebay.com, amazon.com and ioffer.com and always check if the seller ships to Africa and especially Tanzania and if they have good ratings! hope this helps dear!

Anonymous said...

you are very creative, i love that. i think u shud quit ur bank job and be a fashion designer, so far the designers we have only copy paste frm abroad

jane said...

xoxo

Hope Nanyaro said...

Ur very natural. not fake like many blogers. nimependa swag zako. umekaa kitanzania and u dress like one. u have a niiice skin color and ur body looks Tanzania.ur soo urself