Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey Grandma...

Hey dolls,

First off have you seen the changes on the blog!? neat huh! all me #no-geek but I get it done hihihihi! and by the way I added my blog reading list on the side pane, it's all the blogs I follow worldwide on "my Style icons" and local blogs on the "Local Fix", check them out these ladies totally inspire me and I pray one day I will be somewhere there sigh, will be adding more so do check once in a while am always finding new blogs!


 

 
dress thrifted from JAMSA, Purple suede skinny belt thrifted from bigbrother

New look strappy colour-blocked heels from Viatuzi


On to the outfit, now doesn't this dress remind you of your mother's old photos from back in the days?LOL I guess that's why I bought it, another JAMSA find and I absolutely love it, so very vintage...when my brother saw me, he was like you look like mama today, is that her old dress? hahaha I wish! I so wish she had kept her old clothes for me it would have been fun now that vintage is the new modern.
I modernised the look with some modern pieces a.k.a the purple skinny belt and my newest addition to the shoe collection the strappy velvet colour-blocked block heels which perfectly complement the dress pattern.
On another note am looking for new locations to take my pictures, how do you like Mr.Giraffe? :P

xoxo

Anitha

No comments: