Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black and Yellow...

Hi everyone!!

what's your go-to clothing item when running late or when you are feeling lazy? for most people it's jeans for me it's dresses. When wearing a dress to the office especially a full one with a low neckline like this, and has a vibrant colour such as this one, a blazer is a must! it pulls the whole look together and since the neckline is very low showing a hint of cleavage, I added a statement necklace to draw attention away from the "girls" LOL. I really love this mustard yellow colour, it complements my complexion. I also brought out my brocade BCBG shoes that I had forgotten about but that to re-organising we are re-united, They are so cute these shoes and I got them for TZS 3,500/= only!! Can you believe it? #Thrifterparadise


I'm wearing: Mustard yellow Barkins dress ~ Thrifted, Chloe black blazer, Black bow belt, Black and gold necklace, black buckle earring ~ all from China, Black leather purse with chain strap ~Thrifted, BCBG Girl brocade with yellow satin ribbon bow tie heels ~ Thrifted



My face looks so weird here LOL...


Hope you like it guys, let me know! don't forget to follow me on twitter!!

xoxo

Anitha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Anita!
infact i really like you u sem to have a positive attitude and very much into fashion and very confident about urself thats great i luv that but wat ireally like in u is ur taste in shoes u really got it gal

Anitha said...

Hi! Thank you so very much!