Sunday, April 1, 2012

Black and Grey...

Hey Dolls,

Just something quick and simple I wore last week to run a couple of errands in town and then to quickly drop by the office. It's all black and grey with the snake skin pumps to spice things up a bit but also blend with the look.



I'm wearing: Lebanese brand white T-shirt from sabasaba, Thrifted Grey shrug/vest, Thrifted black skirt, Zara Bag


Belt from Viatuzi

ALDO Snake skin heels from Viatuzi...I call them "I'm into you shoes" because I bought them after JLO's I'm into you video came out and I fell in love with her snake skin wedge shoes.

I changed into these silver and black American Eagle flats from Makumbusho to run errands in town...they are cute and comfy. I'm one of those people who find flats just as painful as heels so  if I want to be comfy I wear slipper sandals or walk barefoot which I do a lot at the office LOL.



xoxo

Anitha


 

No comments: