Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flower Power...

Hey there,



One of my friends Jamila has decided to start a thrift/mitumba store called Jamsa along kinondoni Road and as you know am all for a good mitumba place and since it's a friend's that means good bargains! So I went to check it out last week and came out with some super cute stuff, wish I could do a haul video. This dress is one of the dresses I got from her shop and I love it...it's so sweet and girly, a baby doll dress.


My camera was acting up so I took these with my phone, not too bad! Floral dresses will never go out of fashion in my opinion, they are classic so you will never go wrong investing in one if TZS 10,000/- can be called an investment. I see myself having this dress for a long time to come. wore a vest inside to cover my cleavage and wore my mint coloured accessories to play up the leaves on the dress and wore my red pumps for a pop of colour. 


I'm wearing: Thrifted dress from Jamsa, Charlotte Russe red pumps from Makumbusho.
Mr.Price earrings, mint beaded necklace and bracelet from Viatuzi, Truworth flower cuff bracelet

I love how this picture turned out!


xoxo

Anitha

2 comments:

renee said...

i love love the dress and accessories!
i think you should have lost the earings though, otherwise on pointtt!
you should take me to Jamsa for sure!
xoxo

Zainab Linda said...

I luuuuuuuuuuv this combination, u rock galfriend.