Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't rain on my Parade...

Hi again,


I'm making a point to post all week aan I hope I stick to it. I have outfit photos taken this week that I haven't uploaded yet. Wore this to work on tuesday in an effort to cheer myself up from an otherwise rough week, what better way that to dress up!?

On to the outfit, I love pencil skirts with high waists and especially this one with the wide sash and small pleats on the front perfect for hiding problem areas ;) I think pencil skirts are most flattering for curvy girls. This one in particular has that trendy tea length/ mid length to it which is tricky to pull off if you are as short as I am so sky high heels are a must for this one.


Gold cuff bracelet -Viatuzi, Body material bracelet - Mr.Price, Zara Tote

                                                      
                                                             Montine Black leather men's watch - Emirates Duty Free.


Body Material Necklaces gifted, Thanks for these Asha!!


so this is actually called the pussy bow LOL, am not kidding, usually tied on the front tho in a loose dangling manner, but I like it better in a tight bow on the side much more girly that way. The earrings are old bought in some little side road shop in Sinza best 5,000/= ever spend coz they haven't lost their shiny like some over priced ones I got in reputable shop I will not mention.


I added the shear chain embellished cardigan when I got to the office for cover, I actualy like it better with the cardigan. I just love this cardigan the chain detailing is so channel, lady like with edge.



Thrifted blouse (Big-brother), Thrifted black Pencil skirt (Manyanya)


Suede peep toes heels bought in China - Love them very high and comfy.



Hope you like it like I do!!

xoxo

Anitha

8 comments:

kinyamagoha said...

awww such a nyc outfit,i lov tha bangles n watch naazimaa kwikwikwi

kinyamagoha said...

aawww i lov the outfit umependeza sana dear craiz in lov with tha bangles n watch naadhimaaa kwikwikwi

Anitha said...

LOL...thanks Eliza!!

Anitha said...

LOL...thanks Eliza!!

Anitha said...

LOL...thanks Eliza!!

linda N. said...

just woow, for us who dont know wat to wear in the office will a lot here hun. thank u.

Anonymous said...

wuuu!! hii imefunika kabisa!! i loove it

semanga

Anitha said...

thanks Semanga...