Friday, March 16, 2012

Casual Friday...

Hello Dolls,

This is what I wore to work last friday, friday is a casual day but for banks it's a Bank logo'ed T-shirts and Jeans day. I can't express enough how much I hate wearing them. I actually don't like jeans as much as I used to when in college but I have a couple of pairs for those lazy days when nothing else seem to work like this friday. I have gained so much weight that almost all my tops don't fit, and I kept trying on different tops after another, kept my boyfriend waiting for more than half an hour outside to which he swore never to pick me up again LOL. At last I ended up wearing this bubble lace top which is very kind to my problem spot ;) and has with that trendy peplum detail on the bottom, added the blazer for a more smart casual look and piled on statement accessories to take it from day to friday night. I also like to give my legs a break every once in a while hence the chic two toned ballet flats.

I'm wearing: Vintage lace top, Etam skinny jeans, Chloe Blazer, Jolly Good two toned ballet flats, necklace (all bought in China), juicy couture viva la juicy perfum pin as a brooch, Casio atch from GAME, bow ring from Viatuzi.








Have a great weekend!!

xoxo

Anitha

9 comments:

AMANI said...

nice outfit!! effortless, loving it!

Anitha said...

awww thanks brother!!!

vivette said...

love love the whole look!

vivette said...

love love the whole look!

Anonymous said...

You look nice Anitha

Anitha said...

Thanks guys...love the support, keep coming back :))))

Anitha said...

Thanks love! Xoxo

Mitumba Halisi said...

Hello dia, am such a fun of your blog,love a lady who lovs to dress up fine,,lovly

Anitha said...

Thank you...I love mitumba will definetly be checking your blog out thanks!