Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Day...

Hello everyone,

How was your week? Hope all is well. I am having internet trouble again, so posting daily as I wanted is proving difficult but hopefully it will be sorted soon. I have a backlog of outfits starting with this one which I wore on monday this week.


I have had this top for years!!! bought while I was in college and It has always been my favourite. I love the combination of hot pink and grey, I wore my pallazzo pants and my long cardigan again for cover at the office. I am kinda in and out of the office lately so I dont have to look so official and can get away with it.

I'm wearing: Black cardigan from Cina, Charlotte Russe tiered top (thrifted), The Limited black pallazo pants (Thrifted), Ben de LISI Necklace via Viatuzi saturday sale love it!, Dinsko Shoes gifted 

Floral print bangle gifted, assorted bangles from sabasaba, leather strap bracelet made by me from an old belt, Montine Mens watch Duty Free. Next to black, Grey is my favourite colour and I had been looking for a spacious grey bag with Gold hardware for a while when I happened on this no-brand messenger bag in China, It was love at first sight. 



I hope you like it guys, leave a comment.

xoxo

Anitha




3 comments:

Kinyamagoha said...

Nyc outfit ma m lov t

Anitha said...

Thanks Eliza...

Anonymous said...

Sweet!