Wednesday, February 8, 2012

and so I begin...

So this is my first post as a blogger...so excited...so anxious...how do you like the layout? made it all by my self and am sooo technologically challenged so bear with me, I will get better with time hopefully. I am especially pleased with the header.

I thought I'd say a little bit about me,

I am just a regular working girl and a mom with a passion for fashion. I love dressing up and after following a bunch of blogs for ages I thought hey why not start my own? I have had the idea since last year and friends and family have been on my case since to start my own, so if they think I can do it who am I to argue?

This is my space to share my style, my favourite things, where I shop, my style Icons, and coming soon my store and shop my closet!! will be updating my bloglist of all my favorite bloggers, people that inspire me, I check them everyday and they never dissapoint.

My style is versatile, I dont have a particular style that defines me, I just like what I like, I love thrifting and about 70% of my wardrobe is thrifted, I just love finding treasures among all that mess, it gives me such a rush. I am addicted to shoes, I love love love shoes, I cant get enough of them, I dream about them sometimes (am not kidding) LOL!!

Enough said more will come as we go, as a word of caution, this is a friendly blog, its not about showing off but sharing things that I love with like minded individuals, so please please show me some love, thats all am asking!!

xoxo,

Anitha.

10 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations Anitha!keep it up girl!

Anitha said...

thank you mama Sian...I appreciate the support!

Tecla said...

Anitha! I love your good and loving heart,I remember u since in school, a loving and ever smiling face. You are very creative, big up sana! I love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - congratulations Anitha? by the way bado hujaja kumwona TARA - foolproof

eliza kinyamagoha said...

hako ulikotupia kichwan kazur sana plz ukikachoka nipo wa kukinunua am siriaz halafu

Anitha said...

@ Kenny jamani so sorry darling tutakuja tu kumwona sikuwa na gari and it just came out of the shop will call you and arrange my dear.

@Eliza LOL...haya mama na nimeshariharibu it was so nice nikajitia kiherehere kuliseti duh!

dutchess of toronto said...

Hie Anitha are you a St Mary's Alumni? Either way I went through your blog its 4 a.m out here and my insomnia is acting up again..Anywhoo enough about me..I must commend you for being honest and bold not alot of bloggers from Tz will say they bought their clothes,shoes and so forth at a mitumba..Your style unique and I like how you dress your body type..Good stuff girl keep the pictures coming."ima stop rambling now...>Dutchess of Toronto

Anitha said...

Hi Duchess! LOL...Ramble away...thank you hunx, I'm touched pole about the insomnia! no I didnt go to St.Mary's. I will defoo keep posting!!

xx

Anonymous said...

i like your posts and i like the fact that you shop at inama boutiques (mitumba) lol..anyway keep up the good work dear..by the way you look alike with one of my secondary classmate esp when you smile!

Anitha said...

LoL...thanks anony...which secondary school did u go to?